CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE

Kiera entered the camp and sighed, everyone one of the 100 was running around gathering their stuff and entering the dropship as the hurricane was almost there. she slowly walk towards the dropship and was about to enter when suddenly Rome exist the dropship. Upon seeing her rome immediately lunged on kiera and hugged her "thank god that you are alive".

kiera expression morphed into a painful face due to painful bruises all over her body but she resisted and back away. she politely smiled and walk inside the dropship. the first sight that welcomed her was of unconscious finn layed down on a table with a knife jammed on his side.

kiera winced and asked loudly "what happened", after hearing her voice Clarke turned around and when she found kiera standing there like nothing happened. Clarke walked towards kiera and hugged her and silently whisper "once this end we are gonna talk" to which Kiera just rolled her eyes .

kiera then moved towards finn and stare at him. she had first handedly watch the grounder and his ways and she fears for finn live. she look away from finn and found raven doing her all best to make contact with ark.

she was about to walk away to found miller when suddenly Octavia entered into the dropship, she handed Clarke Monty's moonshine along the words "I am pretty sure no germ can survive this". she then turned and look at kiera.

Octavia walked toward Kiera, she digged a knife from her jacket and handed it to Octavia "don't know about you but this was pretty useful" with a smile.

kiera huffed and rolled her eyes "keep it you may need in future".

just as those words escape kiera lips there was a sudden rumbling and thunder and everyone in the dropship felled to the ground along with kiera and Octavia ended on top of her.

kiera felt painful shiver running up and down her body and she bite her lips to stop the scream that was about to escape out of her. she get up and helped Octavia get up too, while Clarke and raven were putting finn back on the table from which he had fallen down. everyone was in a rush screaming, some girls were huddle together in a corner with tears running down their cheeks.

 "this is too much we cant operate on finn like this" Clarke worriedly stuttered as it required too much patience and steady hands to operate on finn

okay then, kiera thought and than turn around and face the people "everybody listen up, move to the level 2" while clapping to gather their attention.

everyone look at her like she grew a third head and so she yelled again "to then second level NOW" and so everybody ran like chickens along with their belongings.

"we have to close the dropship door" said Clarke but Octavia interrupt "we cant Bellamy and miller and jasper are still out there"

Kiera wanted to rip someone hairs off due to frustration she was facing "what the fuck are they doing out there in a category 3 hurricane" and to answer her question suddenly there was a commotion and bellamy entered the camp along with miller and drew with a unconscious grounder.