FIRST MARTYR OF THE 100

Kiera slowly open her eyes and groan due to the pain in her head. she moved her hand on his hand and find a bump on it.

"fuck" she cursed and slowly tried to stand up but her back felt like it was on fire so she cursed again this time a little loud.

Due to her cursing, bellamy who was almost sleep jolt and turn to find kiera in a painful posture.

He slowly move towards her but when kiera noticed him she send a hateful glare toward him.

"Dont you even dare to think about coming near me"

"look kiera i get it that you are angry.."

kiera didnt let him complete and interrupt "Angry! bellamy if i was allowed to take a life than it would be yours. you bastard hit me on a head with a rock"

bellamy shook in head and speak "it wasnt me, it was charlotte."

"charlotte! stop lying to me why would she hit me in head, she is 12 years old" kiera yelled

"yes a 12 year old and yet she was in prison for commiting a crime"

"but".

bellamy didnt let her finish and yelled "you think i hit you on head than hear this i am a bastard who sleeps with girl but i will never hit a girl"

it took kiera a moment to took in what bellamy said and she finally believed him
"and i thought she was innocent"

kiera was shocked to find out that charlotte a 12 year old had guts to do that.

But then she noticed bellamy moving closer so she moved back and once again her back felt like on fire.

She seethed "what happen to my back?"

and bellamy calmly replied "it was toxic gas and your back was exposed so it got burned"

"again your fault" said kiera but bellamy ignored her knowing if he argue then there will be a war.

"ahhhhhh bitch"

kiera was hating every second but she was weak so she slowly and cautiously tired to lay down on ground but it hurted so she keep grinding her teeths to control pain.

"fuck fuck fuck" keep saying kiera

"Language" mumbled bellamy

"yeah whatever captain steve rogers"

After a minute bellamy was tired of seeing her in pain so he moved forward and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"hey what are you doing" kiera forced his arms away

"shut up" replied bellamy plainly

He wrapped his arms again on kiera waist and slowly pull her towards him. He rested his back on the cave wall and layed down kiera on his upper body.

Kiera was feeling awkward but she slowly leaned her head on his chest and her legs in between bellamy legs while bellamy arms were wrapped around her waist.

After a while she take a deep breath in and smile when she smell earth.

"you know you smell like soil and rain" she chuckled

"and is that a bad thing?" questioned bellamy

"in my opinion, no its not. its rather heavenly" she said without thinking.

"oh so you think i smell heavenly" replied bellamy cheekily

"you wont for long if you act like a douche but you will smelling like a corpse" she looked up on bellamy face and smiled looking in his eyes