WE ALL ARE CRIMINALS

Once Octavia had announced their arrival everyone got down from the rusty dropship including kiera. The first thing Kiera did was take in a deep breath. She could smell so many things at once, so many foreign things, things which she should be familiar with yet never had the privilege to for being born in space may sound cool but it came with disadvantages.

she could smell rain, wet soil, flowers, woods, water, even the air smell. The smell made her feel light headed but in a good way, it didn't give her nausea and headache like air on ark did. but then again air on the ark was circulated and filled with sanitizer vapors.

looking around, Kiera decided to run and so she ran off to nowhere. She kept running with a smile on her face until she collided with someone. looking up she was met with Miller's beautiful crafted brown eyes. the only person who she could never punch.

"Whoa slow down runner" said miller and immediately hugged her tightly. "you good kie?" "never better miller" After a moment kiera backed up and took a good look at miller. turning her head she took a look around and saw Clarke that was standing near the dropship with disgust on her face and a looking at map.

"will see ya later mills" kiera slowly let go of miller and was about to walk off when she felt his grip tightened on her wrist. she looked at miller and he sighed "stay where I can see you ok?" miller was always protective of her, too protective.

Kiera doesn't like people telling her rules or orders to follow and even if they did then they were truly ignored unless you were Nate miller. kiera always listened to nate miller, why? she doesn't even know that herself.

turning away from miller, kiera slowly made her way towards Clarke . She went and stood next to her . "Everything good" kiera asked her and the blondie replied " They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain".

Before Kiera could reply out of nowhere Wells came "Clarke , there is no way of communication, all the wires at the top of the dropship are fried" .

Kiera was so deep into thinking about Clarke that she missed Clarke and wells conversations. but what she did notice was how wells was avoiding eye contact, it's not like she cared. at least not anymore.

Kiera never had any knowledge of maps so she was glaring at the map trying to make sense of it when suddenly a guy with goggles named Jasper came forward and looked at the map with surprise."Ah cool a map , is there any bar in town so that i can buy you two beautiful a drink"

Kiera never personally knew Jasper, but she knew what he did and it was kinda hilarious in her opinion.

Jasper kept being persistent to see the map and it irritated wells. Kiera couldn't figure out why but Wells was acting like Clarke's personal knight guard. When Jasper kept pestering, it irritated Wells and he pushed Jasper back roughly.

What Kiera didn't see coming was Murphy showing up with some random boys behind him. Leave it to Murphy to create a gang not even an hour later. .

"hey hands off him he is with us" said murphy trying to be the one in command but wells beat him, he moved forward and start giving off his speech "you heard my father he said we should found mt weather if we wanted to survive"

Bad move. Wells was the heavily hated person in the whole community. Kiera knewed that this is only going to lead to revolt because no one is going to listen to the chancellor's son.

And it didn't help when Clarke the golden child of the ark decided to put in her part and speak up "i am trying to figure out where we are and we have to look.."

But before any of them could continue they were interrupted by bellamy, the so called guard "what you think you are in charge"

"It doesn't matter who is in charge" replied Clarke trying to make her point but no one was ready to listen to her lecture even kiera found it boring.

and so it happened murphy moved forward and threw wells on the ground "look everybody chancellor of the earth".

. He was going to punch him when out of nowhere Finn jumped on the ground. It was like he was hovering on an ark roof. But he tried to stop murphy and the fight and said "kids got one leg how about you wait until it's fair fight"

The mood was resolved and everyone walked away except Octavia who moved forward and stood next to Finn "rescue me next space walker" some of the surrounding people laughed except Bellamy who was giving her a glare .

Taking a menacingly step forward he held onto Octavia wrist "he is a criminal", luckily kiera who standing next to him scoffed at his revelation and replied "We all are criminal" with a smirk and ran towards clarke .

Clarke was planning on leading the group to Mount Weather and Kiera told her that she will join them too.

10 mins later a group of 6 people consisting of clarke, kiera, octavia, finn, jasper and monty start their trek towards mount weather .

Kiera was in awe after looking at all these beautiful trees and the flowers and sky. She noticed Finn picking up a flower and putting it in octavia hair . Kiera noticed this and laughed under her breath when Octavia blushed .

she could hear jasper and monty voice when jasper commented "that my friend is game" and monty replied with " no that my friend is a poison sumac"

After hearing about it octavia threw the flower out of her hair and monty chuckled "poison sumac is used for medical purposes . such as calming".

Finn moved forward and asked monty "you guys seem too innocent, what did you guys did to be criminal" and monty replied "poison sumac is not the only thing that grow on ark" and jasper replied "some idiot forget to replace what he took" and then monty again replied "and that idiot has said sorry thousand times" while jasper only rolled his eyes.

jasper then walk fast and came next to keira, falling in stride with her he put his arm around kiera shoulders "hey we all know each other names and what we did to be put into solitary except you so tell us who are you are what did you do"

Kiera looked at clarke who avoided her gaze and kept walking. All residents of the ark knew about the rogue but her identity was kept a secret. But it was impossible to keep it secret from certain people as they personally knew rogue on some levels, clarke being one of them.

kiera looked at jasper and smirked "you don't know my name" and jasper shook his head and then his eyes lit up with a face like that you must have been charged of breaking heart

Shaking her head, Kiera didn't answer anything until octavia asked again come on tell us. Kiera didn't like to be forced so she replied with a straight face "It's better this way"

and keep walking when suddenly Finn holds onto her wrist to stop her from walking "come on princess tell me what is your name and what did you do . how bad it can be"

Kiera took a good look at all of them and replied "kiera my name is keira"

And jasper interrupt again " kiera who, i mean kiera just kiera or kiera you know any last name"

At that moment Finn's face became pale and he replied "there was only one kiera on the whole damn ark and it was kiera kane . you are kiera Kane''

Kiera knewed that Finn now knew who she was and what she did to be jailed , she ripped her hand out of Finn's hand, turned around and started walking with everyone following her.

Octavia being shocked would be an understatement but she spoke " Kiera Kane also rumored 'The Rogue' " and Kiera nodded.

Jasper being jasper said again "oh my god you are kiera kane . The kiera kane who was put into solitary because she killed four members of the guards with a blade which she carved herself."

kiera stopped and turned around to face jasper who was now afraid to death and she said "I am going to give you some points for your bravery for talking about me like that in front of me but now jasper is this the way you talk to someone." and stopped for a second and saw that Jasper was going to wet his pants so she continued "but don't you worry I am not gonna kill you. Not yet at least"

With that she turned around and started following Clarke leaving the other in extreme confusion on what just happened.