EARTH SUCKS

After seeing the exodus ship explode kiera, clarke and bellamy head inside the camp. Kiera arrow wound was treated by Rome, since miller was at duty, kiera has been avoiding bellamy since the intimate moment they share where they almost kissed back when she planned to run away, and clarke was deep in sorrow. 

Kiera and rome were sitting in the dropship main floor. Rome knew it had to be done and so did kiera, even thou it was going to be extremely painful, they knew it had to be done in order to avoid infection.

Rome pour monty moonsine ober her wound and a bone chilling scream escape from kiera since she wasnt ready. "Are you okay?" Rome questioned
"I am fine" she nodded and a second later she fainted, her body hitting the ground.

Rome chuckled and quickly wrapped the bandage around her tight. He pick her up in his arms and layed her down in the corner on the makeshift bed and cover her with a blanket.

___________________________________

Kiera wakeup and she felt like someone had hit her truck. Her body was sore and every part was aching. She sat up and look around the dropship and found it empty and too quiet. It was weird because its never this quiet since bellamy always walk around giving orders.

She take a look at her thigh, blood was not leaking but the wound look swell. She sighed and xlean the blood aound the wound with wet cloth. She stuff her mouth with her jacket sleeves and took a deep breath and pour monty moon shine over the wound to avoid any more trouble.

This time the scream that left her mouth was muffled hence the cloth in her mouth.

After done with treating her wound, she get up and slowly stumbled her way out of the camp. She saw many familiar faces but none of them being clarke bellamy raven jasper.

She sighed and walked toward the food ration tent. She got a some eatable nuts and walked toward the centre of camp near bonfire.

She sat on a log and had her nuts, she wanted to find clarke bellamy miller rome but didnt bother, she was enjoying the peace.
But was disturbed with jasper boosting about how he killed the grounders and everyone cheered.

Without wasting another second she get up and walk away but she saw monty and walked toward him.
She sat next to him and gave him a nod and got one in return. "Where everyone?" Kiera questioned

"Everyone who?"

"Clarke, rome, raven, finn, miller, bellamy?" And so monty fill her on them that they left to pay a visit to exodus ship.

They were quiet for a while

"Sooo jasper is quiet a hero nowaday" kiera mumbled and monty sighed aggressively "let him be. He is having time of his life"

"Monty you are my friend and i dont have many friends. So one word from you and jasper will regret whatever he did" kiera grunted
Monty looked at her with wide eyes "you think of me as your friend?"

"Yes Green. I do"

This was enough for monty and he gave kiera the biggest smile "that means alot". They were having quiet a moment when suddenly there was a yell that somebody tripped the border wire.

It was like somebody put a current in kiera, in a second she was up and on a run. She reached the gate and found octavia there. She wanted to questioned her but resisted for the time being and walked out with monroe and cole behind her .

She walked lightweightedly on leaves but was shocked when she found a hunched figure on the ground. She put her knife in a fighting manner and walk close.