EARTH

Just like always kiera was lying face flat on the so called bed doing nothing but scratching the floor with the sharp blade she made out of the utensils. she had took apart the handle of mug and scrap that against the wall so much that it had turned sharp like her wits. at one point she was scared that scrapping a metal against metal would create a hole in the wall of ark but its not like she cared.

All she was wondering was that she hasn't been floated yet because she turned 18 a whole month ago , maybe just maybe they wouldnt float her but poison her food to kill her because they all are afraid to come near her and knew that no guard return from her cell unharmed but always with a bloody nose or swollen cheek.

it was not her fault though, they always had something to say and u gotta pay for what you say.

She was surrounded with her own thoughts when suddenly the beeping voice reached her ears and slowly the door of her cage creak opened. she could feel the claw of grim reaper reaching toward her and it confused her when she didn't felt fear in her heart but a hard fast thumping. Finally now she will be free from this hell hole was the only think that come to her mind because she was sured that she was going to be floated .

"prisoner 230 , face the wall an-and put your hand on your side" the guards said while stammering. While she smirked , the guard was afraid of her good they should be. it always confused her on why they were so scared of her for she was a 120 pounds of skin and bones and its not like she was a crazy murder. I mean she had only killed four guards but its not that big of a deal right. right?? her thoughts were interrupt by the sound of boots against metal.

"well i am going to die, what happen when you die?" the question was asked so nonchantely.

"face the wall rogue" the guards seethed at her. raising her brows her eyes widened amusedly"be nice to me fucker. do you want me to come back as a ghost and haunt your ass? do u forget what happen to those guards or do you need a recap"

"face the bloody wall rogue" the guard point his loaded gun at her and yelled but she didn't care. what the worst that gonna happen. her dying? oh how she would love that.

"oh i am definitely coming back to haunt u you British fucker" she was surprised that even after 100 years the accent got passed on. Kiera didn't even knew why but she felt a need to make fun of poor man English accent, she wanted to rile him up and on ark some people took to much pride on their Earth Heritage.

she still remember when at the age of 8 she had decided to beat the shit out of a Jessica who was in her grade because the little girl was being a bully. Jessica had decided to pick on a small 5 year old Black child and seeing as how Kiera was friend with miller and never wanted him to go through that she decided to be ambassador for all the black kids of her grade.

after that day no one ever had guts to pick on any Black kid. kiera was a bully but no regular bully no she was bully of the bully, protector of innocents. her disciplinary report card was filled with marvelous moments.

for example that one time when she stuff crushed red chill pepper into sarah mouth because sarah decided to call a south Asian girl with a degrading nickname such as smelly curry. or when she broke 12 year Jason nose when he made fun of lee min-ho cute Asian eyes which kiera adored. she still remember when she found min-ho in closet with his sad little eyes filled with unshed pearly tears.

she was deep in thoughts when she suddenly felt her wrist being grabbed by the guard "what do you..." she didnt even finish her own sentence and turn around in full speed . kicking first guard in the stomach and as he doubled over she moved forward and slammed the head of second guard into wall . turning around she hold the first guard by his hairs and said "Just two guards, dude i am kiera kane you should have bring atleast an army to take me safely to the floating room. you disgust me " and with that me kneed the guard in face.