I turned my head so I could see him better, and saw that he had a sly smile on his face. "I'll never know unless you teach me. Like a good tutor should."

His whispers became even fainter in my ear and I could hear the ominous music from the pre-credits.

"What about if every time you get scared and have to look away from the movie, I get two minutes to do whatever he wants with you sometime after the movie?"

There was a part of me that wanted to look away from the whole movie after I heard Hazza's ideas, but at the same time, I didn't want him to be able to be in control that easily.

Two could play hard to get.

"And if I don't look away?"

Harry's lips brushed my ear as he spoke, "Then you get to teach me, instead. I heard the test is on human anatomy."

I got butterflies just thinking about the possibility. "Buckle up, Haz, because it sounds like you're in for a wild ride." And with that, the movie started.

* * *

By the end of the movie, I'd buried my face in Harry's sweatshirt out of fear more time than I could count. I really did try to watch the whole time, but Jack Nicholson got the better of me.

Harry turned off the tv, and I sat up, half traumatized, but also anxious to see what Harry planned to actually do to me.

The sun had set since the days were getting shorter and the movie was rather long. It was dark outside, even though it wasn't even time to eat dinner.

"Why don't you show me around the house, Lou?" Harry suggested when he saw pondering over what we should do.

I smiled in agreement, "Sure! Where should we start?"

"Well, I know the downstairs layout more or less. Just from using the bathroom and getting food during tutoring sessions and stuff."

"Well then, upstairs it is." I lead him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I'd decided to save the spare room for last, so I turned to the left and walked down the hallway, pointing at the different doors as I went along.

"This is one of the bathrooms, the guest room, the home office, and my parents' room. Although it's barely used since they bought a whole fucking cabin in Twin Peaks just for themselves"

Harry laughed and I smiled. I wasn't sure why I was always so negative towards my parents. Life felt better off without them anyway since they were so strict whenever they were home.

I turned around as we reached the end of the hallway and started walking the other way, with Harry walking behind me.

"There's my room," I said, pointing to a door on the left, "There's another bathroom on the right, but it's barely used, and then the final spare bedroom is here on the right."

I walked inside the spare room, and I could see Harry's backpack resting against the door. The one zipper was already open, as though he'd gotten something out of it earlier.

I heard Harry's footsteps follow me into the room, and stop right behind me before he closed the door. His hot breath on my neck was enough to make me weak in the knees.

Soft hands gripped my waist firmly, and I tensed up, but only for a second before melting into Harry's touch.

"You know I do more than tutoring, don't you? He whispered softly in my ear, "I guess I'll use all the time you spent hiding against my sweatshirt from the movie to teach you what I'm really capable of."

The butterflies in the stomach erupted, but little did I know that what I was feeling now was nothing compared to what was to come. Before I could say anything, Harry had me pinned up against the bedroom door.

He kissed me with more passion than I'd ever shown towards all my past girlfriends combined and I couldn't get enough. I wrapped my hands around the back of his beautiful curls and he hooked one leg around both of mine.

His tongue found its way inside my mouth, and I wasn't complaining. He got mine in return, and they seemed to fight for dominance. Harry won but was thankful for the sexy dominance he seemed to have around me. He never failed to surprise me like this - he was like a beast who thrived under sexual tension.

This all felt right. Perfect, in fact.

But no one could know...

No one could ever know.

***

Ladies and gentleman, things are about to get spicy 

Thoughts or comments?

don't forget to vote!