Chapter 13

[Louis POV]

Harry looked absolutely adorable in his clothes as he walked into my house, but deep down I knew they'd look better on the bedroom floor.

I'd changed too, into somewhat of a similar outfit; a pair of baggy light grey sweatpants, and a dark blue pullover hoodie with a white tank top as an undershirt.

Harry took off his butterfly shoes, placing them nicely next to the front door. I saw he had a backpack with him and I could only assume it was his overnight things.

I'd actually cleaned my room since Niall and Liam had nearly trashed it, but I didn't expect Harry to spend too much time in there today since he wasn't into video games.

"You could put your backpack up in the spare room if you'd like," I said, motioning to the stairs.

He nodded and headed upstairs while I walked into the kitchen.

I felt oddly nervous about Harry being here. Not because I was uncomfortable, but more so from the tension that had built up after the diner. I was tightly wound and had a hard time imagining Harry being any other way. Although he always looked calm and in control so I totally wasn't sure.

I could hear Harry's soft footsteps coming back down the stairs, and I poured us some water from the sink tap.

"Hi Lou," He said to me when he found me in the kitchen, "What's on the agenda?"

I smiled, "Guess we'll have to figure that out as we go, won't we?"

I handed him one of the glasses of water and walked to the couch, and he followed.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked, sitting down.

He sat down next to me and placed his water on the coffee table. "Sure, what one?"

"Depends... what kind of mood are you in?

A romantic one that could fuck you right here and now, that's what.

"I asked you first!" I said, tossing him the remote.

Harry turned on the tv with a dimply smile and began to scroll through the movie selection on Netflix. I saw him click on the horror genre and I took a sip of my water, fearing the worst.

I get scared rather easily and never watch horror movies. Being here with Harry definitely made the situation better, but I still expected to be scared shitless by the end of it.

Harry clicked on The Shining, which I only ever heard of in passing.

"Is this good?" He asked me, turning to me to wait for a response. His emerald eyes were truly breathtaking.

"If I tell you my honest opinion, I'll seem like a wimp."

He extended his arms, willing me to come to cuddle in his arms. I quickly scooted over, pressing my head against his chest and he put his warm and loving arms around me.

"You never watch horror movies do you?" He asked me.

"No," I admitted softly, "But I will with you."

Harry gave me a small kiss on the head as the pre-credits began showing up on the tv.

"What if I made it a little more enjoyable for you?" He asked me.

My heart raced, trying to figure out what he meant. "More enjoyable than me laying in your arms like this?"

He put his head by my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."