Chapter 11

Louis had just unlocked the stall door, fiddling to buckle his belt as he walked out. 

The bathroom door opened and Louis could see the trademark butterfly shoes walk in.

He looked up to see Harry enter the bathroom with a somewhat determined look on his face. Harry was silent but walking towards him quickly.

Is everything okay? Did something happen?

He paused trying to redo his belt for a split second, distracted by Harry's sudden presence.

"Hi, Hazza. Is everything oka-"

He didn't get the chance to finish. Harry had placed his hands on Louis' chest, pushing him back into the stall. Louis almost fell backward, but Harry turned and pressed him against the wall before Louis lost his balance.

Louis was quite confused about what was going on. Harry was a quiet and gentle person, and it seemed odd to Louis that he appeared this aggressive.

He saw Harry take one hand off his chest to close and lock the stall door behind them.

Is he about to beat me up?

Harry turned his attention back to Louis, and Louis' heart was racing. He wondered if Harry could feel the pounding coming from his chest that was caused by a mix of anxiety and nervous anticipation.

Harry took his free hand and wrapped it around Louis' head before pressing his body against Louis before Louis even got the chance to ask what was going on. This drove Louis against the stall wall, and Harry was unfathomably close to him.

Before he knew it, Harry had pressed his lips against him, kissing him softly while Harry's hands ran through Louis' orange-scented hair.

Oh. My. GOD.

Harry's lips were soft and warm, and Louis presumed it was from the hot tea he had been sipping earlier. He could feel Harry exhale in satisfaction as he kissed Louis.

Louis stood there, momentarily shocked, before leaning into the kiss and wrapping his own hands around Harry's back. Louis thought Harry smelled absolutely incredible as he breathed in the sweet smell of vanilla and tobacco.

Harry peeled back from Louis after a few moments and Harry pressed his forehead against Louis, their faces only inches apart.

"Didn't see that coming, did you?" Harry whispered.

Louis blushed, and his cheeks became flushed with color.

"No," He admitted. "I didn't know you had it in you."

He saw Harry smile, and look into his eyes. Harry's green eyes were breathtaking and seemed to twinkle in the fluorescent lights.

"What, me coming in here to give you a little kiss?" Harry asked

"Yeah."

Harry looked down at Louis' belt, which still hadn't been bucked completely. He saw Harry taking his one hand off his chest and watched it move towards his belt.

He inhaled sharply, adrenaline flowing through him. Harry finished buckling his belt, but let his hand linger on Louis' pants momentarily before sliding it back onto Louis' chest.

"I've got a lot more in me than just one little kiss." and with that, he pressed his lips firmly only Louis' lips once again.

Louis pulled him in as they kissed, moving his hands from Harry's back into his hair. Harry's curly hair was soft and well kept, but by the end of this, Louis would be surprised if they stayed that way.