Chapter 34

a/n - if you haven't read my second Larry fanfic called Make Me Beg (smutty/fluffy) go read it after this! x

[Louis POV]

"Are you ready, babe?" I ask Harry as we pull into the school parking lot next to Liam's pickup.

"Yeah," He nods and we get out of my car. Liam, Niall, and Zayn are currently sitting on the edge of Liam's truck bed and we walk over to them.

Niall notices our hand-holding and beams. "Is today the day?"

Harry blushes and I squeeze his hand. "Yeah, I'm excited. Nervous too, but that's to be expected." I answer honestly.

"You guys are a power couple, mark my words," Liam hops off the back of his truck, and Niall and Zayn follow.

We have about 10 minutes until the bell for our first classes rings and the five of us make our way to the front doors. Zayn pulls Harry aside briefly and says something in his ear before they give each other a quick hug.

Harry and I take each other's hands as we push open the main doors. I'm sure if we were living in some sort of romantic movie, our 'dramatic' entrance would be accompanied by flower petals, red and pink lights, and Frank Sinatra music, but in reality it's nothing like that.

We all walk to my locker and choose to just stand around and talk for a bit before classes start. Our schedules have us in three classes before lunch, and two after lunch before the bell rings and we can finally go home.

Harry and I still don't act super couple-ish, and maybe that's out of habit, but I think its the fact that we know we love each other and there's really no need to be overly affectionate just to prove it to others. Plus, no one likes being around the couple that's constantly all over one another, making out any chance they get and Harry and I definitely have more class than that.

"Niall, did you ask Jameson out?" Zayn asks, learning against the wall next to Liam.

"I did, and she said yes!"

"Congrats!" Liam gives Niall a little hug and Niall smiles.

"We're headed to the movies this weekend and then to dinner. I'm so excited!"

"Good luck Ni!" Zayn punches him playfully in the shoulder. 

The bell rings and I quickly put my backpack in my locker. Zayn, Liam, and Niall say goodbye and leave to put away their own bags before heading to class. Harry's locker is only a few down from mine since our last names are close to one another.

When he's finished, he turns back to me, books and binders in one hand and my hand in his other. I give him a gentle kiss and we both head to class. Our first period is social sciences and it's the only class we have together. 

We enter the classroom and head to our separate desks, both of us smiling like lovestruck idiots. I don't even try to pay attention (knowing that Harry would happily explain to me what I missed after school since he's still my tutor) and instead let my thoughts take up my attention.

I know nothing has really happened, nor has anyone said to me or Harry, but when he's with me it feels like I'm finally free. He's my source of confidence and I if it wasn't for him I don't know when I would've actually found the guts to come out.

He's told me time and time again how much he loves me, but I still can't believe that I'm all his, and that he's all mine. He always gave me little butterflies in my tummy since the first day he tutored me. I feel like I was such a bitch sometimes when the other kids would comments about him under their breaths and I would keep my mouth shut. I would do absolutely anything to take that back because I was truly in a bad place - emotionally - during that time.