Chapter 19

Percy's POV

We rushed Annabeth to the hospital using an ambulance. I went with Annabeth, as the others stayed behind. She was breathing heavily, and silent tears were flowing.

"Percy, it hurts," she croaked, holding my hand.

"Don't worry, Wise Girl. It'll be over in a while."

* * *

Several coffee cups and hours later, a nurse comes out.

"You may see Annabeth Jackson now. The child is with her, healthy and fit."

I ran into her room, probably knocking a nurse down. Annabeth was in bed with a baby, her hair in a pony tail, tears of happiness in her grey eyes.

"Percy, she's beautiful."

She was basically the opposite of Charlie, with a tuft of black hair and large, grey eyes. Annabeth was right. She was beautiful.

* * *

A week later, after the doctors had made sure she was healthy, we took Zoë Bianca Jackson home. She was loud, for sure, amd she was a feisty one. The family came home from the hospital together, and we found a deathly surprise.

Nemesis was back.

"Hello, Jacksons! Oh good, you're all here. Have you picked yet?"

"Listen here, you revenge crazy hag, you ain't killing nobody." I pulled out Riptide, and Charlie and Silena grabbed their weapons.

Nemesis's eyes glinted with fear for a second, before she smirked. "You think a few swords will hurt me?"

"Annabeth, take the baby and leave, NOW! Mom, you leave too. Charles, Silena, and I will slay." I commanded.

"What fun would that be?" Nemesis blocked her from leaving, and gestured at the baby. "I would be happy she's out, because now you can choose between them instead of killing both.

Third Person's POV

Annabeth put Zoë in her carriage, and faced the goddess. For the first time in her life, she was out of ideas. Athena couldn't interfere in another goddess's business.

"Kill me Nemesis, amd leave the others."

"Annabeth, NO! You are not dying! The kids need you. I need you." Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand.

Annabeth looked at him, tears in her grey eyes. "Don't you get it, Percy? We can't let our children die, and we can't let her kill Sally. It's really between us."

Annabeth turned to face her family. "I love you, Percy. I love you, Charlie, and I love you, Zoë. Sally, I always respected amd looked up to you. I'm sorry that I have to go."

She turned to face the goddess.

"I'm ready."

Nemesis shot a red blow to Annabeth.

But it didn't reach her.

Someone had blocked the hit.

(A\N)
IM ACTUALLY VERY SAD RN BC I KNOW WHO DIES.

WHO BLOCKED IT?