Chapter 20 / Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Annabeth was alive. Nemesis was gone, happy with her kill.

The kill.

"Mom, NO!" Percy ran to his mother, who was laying in a heap in front of Annabeth, who was choking out sobs.

Charlie and Silena stood dumbfounded. They then started crying too.

"A-Annabeth?" Sally croaked.

"Mom!"

"Percy, no. I'm sorry, but I... did this... for... you."

She was dying.

"Mom, no, you're alive! We'll take you to the doctor, fix you up, and you'll be good as new!"

"No... I'm not... okay. Tell Annabeth... I did this... for... you all... don't... let her... blame... herself for... my death."

"No, Mom, please." Percy's sobs littered the ground.

"I love you, Percy. I love all of you... tell your sister and Paul I love them t..."

Sally closed her eyes.

Everyone was in tears, except Zoë, who slept soundly. Annabeth blamed herself for Sally's death, and she and Percy cried together. Silena recovered fastest, and comforted Charlie. She called her parents, telling them about the situation.

Epilogue

Paul came back to bad news. So did Percy's mortal sister, Alice. She left college to come to her mother's funeral.

Percy never blamed Annabeth for a thing, but Annabeth thought she deserved to die.

Charlie and Silena became closer, and Silena always comforted him when he cried over his grandmother.

She didn't care if he cried.

Zoë grew up to be a lot like Annabeth, and over the years, the family grew happy again.

The gods felt awful, especially Posiedon, and he forced Hades to let the family talk to Sally's ghost.

No one could bring her back though. Hazel was an exception, because coming back to life was her destiny.

You can't just mess with death.

Sally, being a mortal who believed in the Greek ways, was put in Elysium, where she spent her years waiting for her family.

Life became normal again, because people died.

People left.

Goodbye, Sally.

(A\N)
It's over! My next book is up though!

A lot of you wanted me to not kill any of the Jacksons, but I had to! I'm sorry fam.