Chapter 8

Percy's POV

"Come on, Annabeth." We were heading to the Empire State Building. Charlie had suggested that we talk to the gods, considering this might be a Greek curse or something. I don't know, ask Annabeth.

We entered the elevator after checking in, going up to the 600th floor. I stepped out after Annabeth, and we saw most of the gods in their thrones.

"OMIGOSH HI GUYS I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH HOW'S THE BABY ARE YOU STILL TOGETHER HAVE SEX AGAIN I WANT MORE PERCABETH AN-"

"Aphrodite, that's enough," Zeus say, holding his hand up. Aphrodite pouts and sits down in her throne.

"Gods, Zeus! These children need cereal. Cereal for all! I'll get you a box to take home." Demeter sets out to find more cereal.

"What do you children need? And what is this Sea Scum doing in my throne room?" Athena complains, glaring daggers at me.

"Ah, chill, Athena. Percy's a good kid," Posiedon reassures. Athena huffs, glares at my dad, and rests in her seat.

"Well," Annabeth starts. "Percy's mom is very sick. We need to know if you guys can help."

"Sally's sick?" Posiedon asks.

"Yeah, my mom is sick, and the mortal doctors don't know what's wrong with her," I jump in, staring at my dad.

Zeus strokes his beard for a minute. "There is, one doctor."

"Yes?" Annabeth and I say in unison.

"A demigod, daughter of Apollo. Great healer. She... she will help."

"Yes! Come on, Annabeth."

"Wait, demigods," Zeus holds up his hand. "She will help you, but remember. People die."

"No, my mom won't die. She'll heal. Thanks, Zeus. Bye dad, and... Athena. Let's go, Annabeth." I grabbed Annabeth's hand and led her to the elevator. Apollo looked at me with concern and worry, something I'd never seen in his eyes. Something big is happening.

(A\N)
Do you think Sally will be the one in the oracle? Tell me!