Chapter 11

Annabeth's POV

"Show me Nemesis." Percy three the coin in. IMing a goddess was hard, but we had to. Nemsis appeared, wearing an all black suit and riding a motorcycle. We were IMing her from the woods because it would be private.

"What do you want, Jackson?" Nemesis smiled wickedly. Percy grabbed my hand for reassurance. Nemesis wasn't like other gods. If you messed with her, she would take her revenge. Really take revenge.

"What happened to my mother?"

Nemesis smirked. "Nothing happened to her. It's happening to you."

I stared in confusion. "What?"

"You're the one in most pain, Perseus. You will be most depressed at Sally Jackson's passing."

"Why would you do this?" Percy demanded answers.

"I don't do anything. I grant wishes of ones who want my help. I had to choose who to... sicken. Annabeth or Sally. I ultimately chose Sally, because well, she's your mother of course! But I could kill both."

"Kill?" Percy exclaimed. I suddenly felt myself getting weaker. No, I couldn't. I was two months pregnant. I knelt to the ground, clutching my stomach.

"Please, stop!" I pleaded. Nemesis stopped, but I couldn't move. I took deap breaths as Percy held me in his arms.

"Next time you mess with me, I'll crush you and the baby." Nemesis swiped her hand through the message, but Percy didn't care.

"Are you okay? What did she do? What baby?"

"Percy, we're having..." I caught my breath, still weak. "Another child."

Charlie's POV

"My parents have been really secretive lately. Last night when they though I was asleep they started talking about Nemesis. It has something to do with my grandma."

Silena and I were having a conversation on our way to school. She was wearing a white tank top and shorts with her sneakers. I had on jeans, sneakers, and a black leather jacket over a plaid shirt. When we got to school, guys started looking at Silena, smirking. I wrapped my hand tighter around her middle, and she laughed, giving me a kiss.

"Someone's jealous," she taunted.

"Can you blame me? You're like the hottest girl in school."

"Nah, that would be Ariana," Silena said.

Ariana was the daughter of the Graces, Piper and Jason. She couldn't charmspeak, but she could fly. Sam was Leo and Calypso Valdez's son. He was a really funny, and they were both at Camp a lot. They attended Goode, just not as frequently as us.

Silena and I headed to our lockers. My grandpa Paul used to be an English teacher here, but as soon as Grandma got sick, he retired for good. Or Goode. Hehe, clever Charlie. Silena went to her locker, and I walked to mine, getting our things for class. I hurried to Silena's locker, and found a sight I never wanted to see.