ch 23

Our dream Came True! I hugged him !

If you want You can handle with me! Its not compulsory I mean You are much talented and known to this field You need some polishing Which your very own Husband Will do! he said

I will think about it! BTW what is Tom 's surprise! I asked

My Love what does surprise Means! He asked with smile! I pouted!

Thanks for spending Some time with me Leaving everything beside! He said! He don't Know I need him more than he needs Me! I am vulnerable too I just Need his shoulder I need his arms to protect me!

Let's sleep toghter! I said calmly!

Are you serious? He looked at me in shock!

Stop the thinking process Of Your dirty Brain I am telling to just Sleep Not to do Any activity On bed! I rolled my eyes !

Oh! He sighed Sadly! We changed in night suit and layed on Bed! I was on Left side and he was on right in center I had placed One pillow! It's just matter Of 2-3 Days Everything has To end After that But then too My heart was paining like Hell!

Can you come close to me? He asked With Painful voice!

No! I said And Closed my eyes!

Can't we change everything! I Had imagined So Many happy dreams with You! I just thought About You in all The years! I only loved you! He Stated Being emotional!

I lost my Family! I was Being betrayed By my best friend! My love was dating my best Friend As you say you were forced But that Explanation can't change The pain I had gone through In all these years! I Lost everything! I was lonely! I was burning All Those years Alone! I was guilty Just Bcoz Of my stupid Emotions My family had died! What Do you expect Me to do? To forget and forgive Sorry I am not That fool! And specially now When I Got to know You were Playing with me Again Shivaay! I can Only Feel pitty On You Don't expect Any other emotion from me Bcoz They all died! I just want to live in peace Know Without you or your family's existence! I said and rushed out Of room Not being able to control My emotions Anymore! I wanted everything to end I wanted to live normal Life! I was hell tired Of everything!

my phone beeped with message flashing!

The location has been traced! We are ready to Implement The Plan!

I smiled in victory!

"Aman's sister has to die" Tanya reached to me! I wanted close to the source of Voice!

We can't kill her ! Familiar Manly voice Came! I went More close to Witness Tanya Talking To Some man Who Has Back his Towards me! They were in dark So I Couldn't Guess The person! I stood Beside wall where Tanya Couldn't see Me!

She has Already saw My face Damit! Tanya Voiced out

Lower Your Voice Bitch! If we killed Her Aman will blunt The truth to annika! Now she is ready To leave us and Shivaay she has told It to shivaay in their argument if She got tinniest Hint that you are faking then We All Will be Struck in big mess! Let annika Go from here once Then we will be killing that Girl Too! Do you understand Now Fuck Off! The man said

Why can't you kill This damn Annika! Tanya Said I chuckled hearing It! I was expecting them to Harm Me! Not so soon babies Let me Ruin you first!

everything has its own Time you don't need To run Your Brain! The man said and ran upwards! Tanya went upstairs Too!I wanted to Run behind him To find Out which of the oberio Is playing These games! But I avoided As I didn't wanted to Ruin My plan by doing rush! My first part of plan was to make them believe I was moving on from them! Now Next Part have to be excuted Tomorrow!

My thoughts Were broken By hand on My shoulder! I looked At the hand Immediately And shook it!

Hey it's Me ! Shivaay's voice came and I sighed in relief!

I am sorry For spoiling your mood once again! I should be thanful that you are spending some time With me and stupid me Doesn't want this some time To end Ever! He said with teary eyes! Tears threatened to roll through my eyes too!

You can sleep In room! I will lie down Near Pool! He said

You come too In room! I said with Heavy Voice! It was getting so emotional! I couldn't hate This man No matter what! I holded His hand and we went in our Bedroom and slept Toghter this Time I was close to him! He was embracing Me tightly as if he won't let me Go away from him! Probably This is the last time we will be laying Close to each other! Tomorrow Is Very crucial Day For us specially For me!

Next morning

I got up to find Him staring me softly! I was Wrapped In his arms!

Good morning! He said with Smile As his lips lingered On my forehead! I felt So bliss Feeling soft touch of his lips! My eyes went on his stare On my lips! I Closened the distance between our lips Giving him hint! He looked In my eyes I blinked! With Smile he Took my lips Into his! I responded too atmost love! Neither I nor he wanted this moment to end! Today was Our last day toghter! Due to lack of oxygen we parted!

Thanku! He said as his hands Crassed my face! I tried to get up But he stopped me!

Stay like This please! He said and I nodded laying close to him with my head on his Chest!

I Want Time to be still Here! He said Crasing my hairs!

Same! I whisphered Pecking his chest!

Destiny Doesn't want Us To be toghter ! He said as Tears rolled down His eyes!

I cupped his face And wipped the Tears!

It's better that we don't continue toghter! It's good For both Of us! I said Trying To make Him understand!

It's only good for you to be away From me! I give You pain nothing else! He said with heavy Voice as Another drop of tear Rolled down his eyes! My eyes become teary Too!

This is what The destiny plans!

To Be continued

Target - 2 Followers