ch 38

Third person's pov

" Aahahh " she scremed at pain increased in her head and she kicked the man with full power and started banging her hand here and there around the car!

She has to stay strong! The driver too didn't wanted to leave the opportunity ! He started grabbing her hands to keep her in control but she was wiggling much!

Arnav on the other hand was deviated from the path! And shivaay's car was not running well in the dense forest and wet soil of the forest!

Unknowingly tears started flowing from his eyes! He couldn't help but to visualise the worst! Not thinking much he increased the speed!

On the other hand the driver had evil smirk on his face! He was about to touch her when she in semi conscious state hold his hand and rotated it backwards!

The creech sound was audible as his phalanges had broken! 

He scremed in pain! The demon inside him got awaken and with full force he climbed upon her !

The weaken her tried alot to make him get away from her but she didn't had the energy spare to fight her back !

She closed her eyes and whispered
" Shivaay"

She felt light as she saw the driver getting away from her! Sighing in relief she fall unconscious!

Shivaay had  fortunately reached at the place at time! His eyes landed on a car he immediately ran in the direction when he felt an ache on his heart he felt as if she was there and calling her!

His blood boiled seeing the sight infront of him! An unknown man was upon Annika! He lost it and holded the man from his back which made him fly in air!

His eyes softened seeing Annika infront of her after months of seperation ! He always knew about her whereabout but he wanted to give her space in the relation!

After the trauma of the truth revelation about how his family killed her family about how they made her orphan he thought it would be difficult for her to forget everything easily and start her life with him from a new beginning as if nothing happened in the past!

He wanted to give her time to overcome! Indeed he was an Oberoi too hence his presence might give her more pain! The pain of emotional and physical wounds which his family left on her !

Till now he was not able to the forget the unfortunate day when he heard how his so called family was torturing  her physically as well as mentally!

Tears fall from her eyes seeing her in that condition! A rage of anger pumped in his body as she fall unconscious!

He looked back and his eyes landed on the man who tried to lay hand on his wife his Annika!

The driver was trying to get up from ground as Shivaay had pulled him away from her with such a force that he landed on the pebble full ground hard!

Shivaay took his hairs in his hand and banged his head against the car's door!

" How dare you to touch her how dare you to touch my wife " he scremed and banged his head in the ground this time!

" Pardon me sir please pardon me I won't repeat this ever pardon me sir " the man cried in pain!

" You deserve to die " Shivaay gritted his teeth in anger and punched the driver as blood flow out from his mouth! He didn't Stop to shower the man with his punches which made the man see the death almost!

His heart ached as he heard her soft voice calling his name !

" Shivaay " she whispered not being in her senses!

The demon of Shivaay had died ! The red colour of his eyes was now showing the love and care for his wife!

He throw the man away and ran to Annika! Tears didn't left his eyes seeing her calling him when she was not even in her senses properly !

" Annika Annika wake up Annika please wake up I am dying every second seeing you like this " he cried as he patted her cheeks!

Suddenly his tear fall on her cheeks and the moment of her finger didn't went unnoticed by shivaay!

" W..aa..tteerr " she managed to say slowly!

" Paaanii.. water ..paani.. paani..  Annika ko paani chaeye.. she needs water." he continuosly searching for water in the taxi! He ran towards his car and luckily found a mineral water bottle! He immediately took it and ran to her drink the water!

He brought her out from the taxi and sat on ground taking her head his lap and making her drink water! One could easily witness the  panic and anxiety on his face!

She coughed as the water went in her mouth!

He started crassing her back!

" Get up my love get up " his encouraged her on get a hold on herself!

" Shivaay " she whispered acknowledging the fact he was here!

" Yes its me love its me " he said crassing her hairs! She smiled for a second but  as soon as the reality struck in her mind she pushed him away !

" What are you doing here " she said in loud voice but immediately repented as pain Struck  in her head!

" Aah" she moaned in pain!

" Annika calm down calm down " he said again taking her in his arms !

" Don't touch me " she growled in anger !

" Don't do this don't hate me like this "   he said as his heart started aching seeing her cold reaction!

" Don't come near me " she said with voice full of anger and got up from ground!

Shivaay's heart went numb the thought that the hatered she still has for him was killing him! What was his fault in all of this !

He didn't know anything about his family deeds he didn't know that they would stoop so low to earn money! He  was suffering from the start! His parents betrayed him his friends betrayed him his grandmother betrayed him everyone used him and now the love of his life had hatered for him beyond anything!

On the other hand Annika had insecurity about him if he will still choose his family over her like he did in past!

To be continued

Target- 120 votes + 2 followers

Guys the response is so poor! I am not doing so well still I update for you guys but neither people vote nor comment and if follow then unfollows! This behavior is disturbing !