ch 28

Annika's pov

I kicked On Tej's stomach!

You little Bitch! He scremed In pain! His Co patner's were laughing at him!

What about you Mr shakti singh oberio? Why you killed my family! I shouted

bcoz He is dumb and emotional fool! And His wife is bigger dumb greedy person than him! Pavan lauged

I am repenting! Shakti said

I don't have Any Words For pathetic and shameless People like you all! You guys are worse than Chamelon! Shameless People But do you know god watched everything And he waits For the right Time To Give Punishment of the sins And your time has come! Thanku for confessing your sins I got the proof's! I smirked

What do you mean? Tej stammered

I mean see you All in police station! I bended down and took the Recorder and played It! They all Became pale!

You didn't did right thing! Pavan Scremed

As if You Guys Made School's for children! I said sarcastically!

What is going on here! A voice Came from back! I turned To look at back to see Dadi!

Dadi! I whisphered being shocked!

I can't believe my Kids Will stoop so low! She cried Badly!

Maa! Shakti uncle ran To her!

Don't touch me! She slapped Him hard!

How could You all do This! She cried Falling On ground!

Chachi We can explain! Pavan said

No need to explain I heard Everything! She cried and got up!

I didn't expected This at all! Why didn't I died before seeing this day! She cried hard and My heart pained Too! She is Someone Who always stood with Right and Never hurted anyone and she has got Biggest curse In the form Of her kids! But still One question was irking me that how is she in here!

ThankGod I went to shivaay's office and saw Annika Crying while Coming out from The Building so in decided to follow her! Otherwise I won't be able To see your true faces! Why didn't I killed You both on the day you were born! She said Pointing towards Tej and shakti and clearing all my doubts About how she reached here!

Annika puttar I am sorry! She joined her hands In front of me as more Tears flowed through her eyes!

Dadi What are you doing! I Took her Hands In my hands as putted the recording Inside the My Pocket!

I m sorry! she bended down and tears started forming in my eyes but suddenly I felt a jerk as her hand travelled to my pocket and she pushed me away leading to the collision of my head against the wall! Blood started dropping from my head! With blurry eyes I saw oberio's laughing evilly!

Annika puttar! Dadi faked cried and then laughed evilly!

Dadi! Tears fall from my eyes as I was not able to believe it! After my family 's death I trusted only Dadi! She always Gave me motherly warmth! My heart was aching Bcoz of the betrayal I got From Kalyani Singh Oberio!

Mumy ji what An actress You are! Pinki laughed

I got it from Where the evilness Of Tej and shakti Came from! I said trying to get hold on myself! I wipped the flowing blood coming towards My Face!

Why you did it? I asked with tears eyes! I didn't wanted This to happen! I knew that Pavan was not their boss! It was someone else!

Na biwi na bacha na baap bada na maiya
The whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya ! She moved around me Singing It while laughing!

I thought You Loved me! I cried as I couldn't hold it anymore!

I was someone who killed my husband for money... Will love you? she laughed!

Mom! Tej Looked at her in shock!

You killed dad? he was as shocked as I was!

He wasn't your dad so stop giving this over dramatic expression's! You are My Ex Lover's son! And this Pavan Is my son too! Dadi said!

What are you saying Mom? I married to Your illegitimate son! Jahanvi said

OMM that means All the propertys of oberio's should belong to shakti ji's! Pinki laughed!

Maa apko sharam nahi aa rahi? Shakti said with tears!

You shutup shakti! Anyways I am little tired But since you all want to know the truth I must tell! I belonged to a poor house and always craved for money One day Prithvi Singh oberio Came to our village! He was rich so I decided to seduce him which worked and he decided to come again and marry me but my ragging Hormones messed Up alot! I had Pavan With My boyfriend and left him at orphange and later pretended To be Naive innocent and made Prithvi 's younger brother to adopt him! The both brother had 50% of oberio's So I Planned to Kill Prithvi's younger brother and his wife in an car accident and Prithvi being emotional one adopted Pavan! And then my past came in front of me My Love! I had Tej with Him! And Then shakti with Prithvi! Pavan and Tej are real siblings! Then Me being done with Prithvi Started Giving him medicines which could detriogate his health! Then These two greedy bitches came And ruined the oberio emperor! Since when these Jinx Ladies Entered Oberio's success went in downhill Then Shivaay OM Rudhr came! Prithvi Decided to donate His Earning To the Orphange and wanted Tej and shakti To earn On their own! Me being pissed Injected Prithvi With injection which Made his heart stopped Beating But he had already made the will! We were on verge Of coming on roads! Then I saw Harsh Vardhan Trivedi!!! I used to envy your grandmother! In all business parties she used to take away all attention which irked me! I wanted to Ruin her! I made plan To destroy You all and luckily Pavan and Tej Already had enmity with harsh! And shakti Is dumb enough To convince! That's How It was all done!!!! Dadi completed!

Annika's Pov end

Tears Started flowing Through Annika's eyes! She fall On ground Crying hard! Dadi Smirked and went Towards her and crushed the recording chip!

Now How Will you provide justice To Your parents! She said mocking annika Crushing the recording with her feet!

Annika With Tears flowing Looked towards Dadi And Smirked!

To Be Continued :

Target : 2 Followers

Precape : Shivika - Seperation OR Reunion