ch 13

anika's PoV
everything has been destroyed In my life! I didn't even imagined in my bad dreams that I will be living a life of an orphan !

Anika! a voice interrupted me!

We have got discharge from hospital! let's go home! he said

I won't go with you shivaay! I said calmly

But annika you need care and proper attention untill you become healthy! he said

I said I don't wanna come with you! Is that crystal clear ? I replied being little rude !

Okay if you don't wanna come with me! I can go with you at your house! he said with smirk!

my face was completely O shaped! He is so clever! Offcource it's is in his blood to be cunning and clever!

Nurse dressed my wounds! and I was about to step down when he scooped me this his arm!
What the Wuck! I scremed!

Darling it's my line! Shivaay said calmly!

put me down! I said

no so soon! he said

you are so gone Mr. oberio! I whisphered he chuckled!

I didn't made any joke! I feel offended!

baby stay little quite you are not well till now! he said placing me on passenger seat of his car!

I won't ! I have right to speak and I will speak Infact I will screm! I said and was about to screm when he placed his lips on mine!

I was too shock to reacte! Our lips were working in synchronised manner!
suddenly a click sound made us parted! It was the sound when during kiss he tied the seatbelt around me!

after this incident I didn't dared to utter a single word!

we went in my house!

he was about to scoop me again when I lightly pushed him!

I can walk ! I said rudely and went to. my house and closed the door on his face!

anika baby! it's cheating! He said and knocked the door

everything is fair in love and war! I said trying to sound cunning

ya and this is love! a voice came from behind!
I turned around

Fuck! how are you here? I shouted seeing shivaay standing in front of me!

Simple I jumped in from window! he said

OMG am I dreaming the great shivaay singh oberio jumped in through window killing his large size ego just for a mere common girl! I teased him!

no baby! shivaay singh oberio killed his large size ego not for a mere girl but for his girl! he said and I was not able to say anything!

he always make me shut my mouth in any conversation! I sometimes feel whats the use to be so Khidkitod when at last shivaay singh oberio will shut my mouth!

that to with love! he said seeing in my eyes!

how did he Know what I was thinking?

magic baby! only lovers can do it! he said with smirk

do he really love me? or He is just pretending to love me to take revenge! I thought!

I can't take revenge from my heartbeat! he said

I looked at him in shock!

everything would have been so well if she had didn't came between us! he whispered !

I nodded!

I curse the day when I made her my friend! Only she was the person who knew my real identity! She knew I am anika only not Malika in fact she was with Me when I need to show the people that Malika and annika are different! My life sucks till 15 years people knew that I am only daughter of Trivedi's and that too my name for the world was Malika trivedi but after that papa decided to tell world that he have 2 daughter! Then I started playing the game of 2 girls !

Malika being mentally ill was attached with me the most!

She was 5 when someone attacked on her ! She was in her car and it blasted ! She lost her mental stability due to heavy injuries on her head!

After the age of 15 I started living 2 lives! and then Taniya came! I started trusting her! I told her the truth! She became my shield! But that day when I saw her hugging shivaay in garden! I cried for trusting her! She knew that I love shivaay but she took him away from me!

I was fine with that! I readily decided to give her shivaay for the sake of friendship ! but when she gave my company's secret to someone else!
ops but what's her fault in it! It was shivaay who said her to give that secrets to someone! He is the real person behind all the chaos! But I really want to know who is that person who destroyed my father! Who killed my mom and sister!

I am dam sure he is someone from oberio's and I so want to find out him/her and I want to punish whole oberio family! I will bring them on road! Like I cried for shelter they will cry for it! being the daughter of richest person I lived On roads! Now time has come to return back the karma!

They will get Which they deserve! They will pay for my each and every tear! They will pay for killing 3 innocent lives! They will pay for making a small child disable!

Remember when Papa had heart attack and muma with malika was going to hospital their car met with Accident! It was all pre-Planned By someone!Sahil was too in the car when the Accident took place! Malika and mom died on spot while sahil was being saved but his leg got disabled!

BTW sahil is adopted son of my father! He found him near our orphange building! He was of 2 months only at that time!

anika! His voice brought me in reality!

my eyes were blood shot red! He was looking at me keenly! May be he knew what I am thinking!

you take rest I will make lunch for you! he said and pecked my forehead!

his touch has put great impact on me!
my anger was calmed!

he brought the food and made me sit in lap!

sorry shivaay I won't fall in your trap again! I thought!

he forwarded me a morsel I pushed it!

I can eat myself! I said and tried to get up from his lap!

his hold on my waist was so tight!

I feel defeated and gave up!

he again forwarded the morsel!

I was so hungry so couldn't refused again and eat it silently!
He smiled!

to be continued

Please Do Give The Response!  It would be very generous Of you all!