ch3

Shivaay's pov

I went to her room and saw there was no one in her room suddenly I heard her voice from the bathroom. She was asking for the clothes from her brother but I took the advantage and entered the bathroom.
She saw she and gasped.

Y.. O.. U here she stamers
Unfortunately she was in towel but still then she was looking breathtaking hot and sexy.

I was so engrossed in her that I forgot rest of the world. She quickly hide herself behind a curtain.  I was not able to control myself.. I walked towards her and she closed her eyes. I hold her by her waist. The water droplets on her face and her wet hair were awaking a beast inside me.

I suck the droplets from her face and tried to open the knot of the towel but I was shocked to see that she kissed me. I surrender myself to her. She pulled my hairs to entre in my mouth. That kiss was so deep and full of lust.
She broke the kiss.  I look at her with a smirk she immediately blush and tried to hide it by hugging me.

Umm someone is too desperate I said.

She didn't replied anything. We parted the hug and she started leaving from there but she slipped and fall in the bath tub and me trying to  rescue her also fall in the bathtub.

I think god is is also with me. I immediately like a wild beast suck her neck and navel. Then I went down and kissed her thighs. I was trailing My fingers Sensually on her thighs When she stood up and said what are you doing sir? 

I became totally angry and pulled her towards me and said.

You scoundrel how even you dare to stop me from my work.  I know girls like you try to seduce rich guys and earn money from them.
Sir, what are you saying,? She said with tears.
Oh you shutup don't try to be so innocent. I said.
She left from there immediately.
I too in full taadi left from there.

In OM

Shivaay's pov
Oh god what have I done. I should have some control on my anger. I think I should apologise from her.
om entred in his room
Shivaay!
I was lost.

Shivaay! He shouts

ya I said absent mindedly.
What happened?

Kya huya!  I translated.
Shivaay!!! He shouted.

I came in my good state

ya om you were saying something I asked
Shivaay kya huya abh Bta. He said
I narrated the whole incident and said I think I should apologise from her.

He widen his eyes and said hmm.... The great shivaay singh oberio is saying to ask for a apology.

What do u mean to say?  I said
I mean to say you are in love!!!! He said
Yes I think I am in love I again absent mindedly.
He chuckled

No.. Actuall..y what are you saying  I tried to cover it.

Samjane vale toh smaj gye Jo na smaje voh nasmaj he said while leaving from room.
I slept while thinking about her
And next day I went to office
But.

To be continued
Precape - jealous sso rocks.