ch 36

Annika's pov

" One second I want to know what this girl is saying " I said

" It's waste of time Annika she talks gibberish please let's go " arnav said

" Hahah I talk gibberish my love don't tell me that you didn't told her that you had specially came to India for her " the girl said and my heart skipped a beat from this shocker!

" What is she saying arnav " I asked being shocked

" Annika I can explain " He tried to hold my shoulders but I jerked his hands!

" Don't touch me " I scremed gaining majority attention! Without meeting eyes with anyone I rushed outside knowing Arnav is running behind!

I felt a hold on my hand to stop me!

" Annika listen to me " he said

" What to listen you told me you were in New York from past 5 years and I trusted you I thought its just a co-incedince.. How foolish I am to believe your each and every thing! Meeting Shania and then coming to orphange everything was planned right? " I asked as tears rolled through my eyes!

" Annika okay I admit I know everything happened with you, I know how oberio's ruined your life but I am here to tell you that whatever oberio's did in your life doesn't make Shivaay culprit..He is innocent Annika and still waiting for you " He said and I slapped him hard!

" I trusted you but you came as a lawyer of your friend in my life! Thanku for teaching me once again that never trust anyone " I said as tears of agony passed through my eyes!

" Annika please try to understand " He tried to say ahead but I showed him my hand!

" Don't you dare to show me your face again " I ordered him and left alone not even giving him a glance! Again I got the lesson of never trust anyone!

" Annikaa " He shouted and ran behind me but I ran more fast! He was trying his best to chase me but ignoring all his screms I ran faster until I saw a taxi!

I waved my hand in front of it to stop and immediately jumped into it!

" Annika Stop atleast listen to me for god sake " Arnav said knocking the Taxi's window!

" Driver Leave " I said sternly!

" Madam seems like you had a fight with your husband " Taxi driver said and I closed my eyes in frustration!

" It's none of your buisness do keep your mouth shut and leave from here " I ordered! He started the car and we left from there!!

Arnav's PoV

" Annika Stop being impulsive it's nor safe Damit Stopp driver stop " I was trying to chase the taxi while shouting in the hope she will stop!

Being tired I stopped! This girl is so stubborn now I got the reason why Shivaay is trying hard to convince her!

I called shivaay and he picked it in one call!

"Damn your girl is so stubborn " I said immediately

" Boy Language " I heard him

" I swear I am not going to fall into the girls fiasco ever " I said being frustrated!

" Okay bro Tell me what's the issue " he asked

" My ex told Annika about my planned metting and I told him I was planted by you " I said closing my eyes making myself ready to hear his outburst!

" Damn Man What the heck you did!!  That girl will go crazy now! Where is she now? " I heard his panicked voice!

" She just went in some taxi " I told him

" You stupid man you just let her go in the taxi specially at this time! Have you lost it?  " He said!

" Stupid behaving like I haven't tried my best! Taxi's number is 4321 Go and chase her yourself I am tired of you both husband and wife " I said and disconnected the call!

" Hello I need your help I am sending you a number please let me know her live location " I said to one of my man's

In few minutes I got her live location and forwarded it to shivaay as well as started chasing it thinking about how Shivaay met me and asked me for help and all this happened!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Arnav had returned from New York to work on his business deal with oberio's which they were on verge on finalising before 5 Years!

He got shock to know that oberio industry had collapsed worsely! But he tried to communicate with Shivaay! Indeed He had feelings for Annika since past 5 Years and he always wanted to see her as his soulmate! Later when he investigated in this matter he got to know the entire truth which shocked the hell out of him! In his entire life he might not have thought that someone who looked so naive and innocent from outside would have done such crime!

But at that time he didn't knew That Annika is the girl because the live which was telecasted nationally was recordered in such a way that it covered Obeiro's crime confessions and only her voice!

Annika's face was not there in entire fiasco! Infact the court to imposed 5 Years punishment to the one who would try to interfere in her privacy! Hence this brought Annika an opportunity to start her life from the fresh start!

Knowing the truth Arnav felt bad for Shivaay because his first love, his wife had to suffer alot of things so he decided to meet him!

Shivika industries was working on very large scale! Shivaay got very happy to know Arnav's arrival because somewhere during the first deal he had got the opportunity to find a good friend ignoring his bond with annika which used to make him envy of Arnav!

" Shivaay it's so nice to see you man " Arnav hugged him!

" Same here " Shivaay replied

" Just look at your face what have you done to yourself " Arnav said worrying about his condition!

" what about your wife? " aranv asked him

" Running an orphange somewhere but she doesn't want to be around me " Shivaay replied with sad sigh!

" Why don't you go to take her back yourself? " arnav asked

" She won't like to come to Mumbai and I can understand that! I just want to bring thing slowly in her life! Like first to introduce someone in her life which will remind her about Mumbai then it would give her chance to adapt things" Shivaay replied

" Great idea bro!  BTW where is your beautiful PA " arnav asked with a wink!

" My beautiful PA is my wife Arnav"

To be continued

Target - 125 votes +2 followers