ch 14

After finishing food!

Shivaay made annika sleep while crasing her hairs!

She couldn't stop him bcoz she was feeling so much love after alot of years! She craved for the person who could give her love! Who could make her sleep! who could make her food but when she found him she is not able to accept him!

She slept

Anika I love you alot! I Don't know how will I mend up things with you again! I just find the person who destroyed our life who killed your mother and Malika! I promise I will find him soon! I promise I will never hurt you! Please be my old annika or I say Malika! shivaay whispered and hugged her tightly!

Next morning!

There was a heavy knock on the door!

Anika went to open the door when The people pulled her out of the house and went in!

They found shivaay sleeping In her room!
shivaay got up hearing the noises!

You chracterless girl you spent night with a boy! don't you have shame! A lady said

Excuse me mind your words and how dare you to enter my house! Shivaay said

Anika glared him and signed him to keep quite!

oh god this girl made you this much mad that you are fighting for her! one lady said!

What you guys want! it's my personal life you guys no need to interfere in it! anika said

You are living in our chawl what will our girls will learn if a chracterless girl like you will live In our chawl! On person said!

You can't live in our chawl! Get out from here! A person said

it's our fault we accepted you! we didn't knew whose blood is running in your veins! A creep of dirty mud! A lady said!

Anika cried!

he couldn't tolerate more!

enough ! He shouted !

you guys don't have any right to say her anything! You people mind your own business! Your own daughters sell their bodies to earn money and you people point out on another Girls who lives respectfully in society! you guys are total leech of the Society ! Shivaay said

Shivaay cut his finger with the knife and filled Anika's partition!

From today She is my wife! She is shivaay singh oberio's Respect and if you dare to point out on Shivaay singh oberio's respect you will face the consequences! He threatened everyone !

they Became scared so they were about to leave when he stopped them!

why so hurry my lovely people picture is just started! He said and phoned Khanna!

Hello khanna buy star chawl and make all the people empty their houses! He said and everyone became shocked!

Please sir don't do this where will we go? The person who was bashing annika one minute before was begging shivaay not to make them empty their houses!

You should think that before ! shivaay said and dragged annika out of the house!

Anika was numb! Since he filled her partition she was too shocked to reacte! Everything happened so hurriedly!

anika! he shakes her !

Next moment he was shocked when he felt his right cheek warm! she slapped him tightly!

why did you do that shivaay! I know this Vermilion of your blood doesn't matters to you but it matters alot to me! My mother always taught me to respect these Marraige symbols But You destroyed everything! she cried!

He after listening her confession pulled her and smashed his lips on her!

He entered in her mouth! She wanted to pull out her frustration through the kiss so she started biting his lips!

They parted after a 10 mins passionate kiss!

Who told you that these Marraige symbols doesn't matters to me! I accepted you as my wife when I saw you first time I decided that you would be my wife! My heart had always beated for you and it will beat for you always! I love you alot annika I really do! He finally confessed his feelings!

I love you. too but I can't forget what you did! She cried and fell unconcionus!

To be continued