ch 22

I don't Know what's Happening I replied Him truthfully

OMM how you don't knows You only went With Oil to mumy ji's room! Pinky Aunty said

Annika Look at me? Do you remember You accidently dropped the oil On floor! Shivaay asked

Shivaay I don't know if you trust Me or Not But I didn't dropped oil on floor! One sec Where is oil being dropped I Want to see! I said

Why are asking us You might know It better! Jahanvi Aunty said

Bhabhi Near stairs! Om said

I went to the place touched the place where oil was being dropped On the floor! I smelled it and laughed A little!

Before making any plan One must do homework! I said sarcastically!

What do you mean? Tej uncle shouted

Aww One Can't justify themselves by Raising Their voice! I said and went near Shivaay!

If you remember I had Went With coconut oil to dadi and the oil which is being dropped near stairs Is mustard oil! You can smell it! I told him and Brougt Mu hand Near His Nose!

Mom You did it purposely! He said being angry!

You throw this girl outs! She said standing As if she isn't fallen OR Got hurt! I chuckled Inwardly Seeing their childish Act!

Be Mature! I finally Said with smile and left to Room giving thankful smiles Towards omru!

I can't believe You guys Shivaay came behind me!

Annika are you fine? He asked Me

Yes I am what will happen to me! I replied Sarcastically!

Go take some rest ! He said and I nodded

At night
Maid Got Me Up to get ready for Party! Shivaay had send Dress for me! I descender down After getting ready! It was Royal Blue Color Gown With diamond Necklace! I had set the hairs Free with minimal makeup ND red Lip! Alot of Camera flashed with my entry! Shivaay smiled and Came towards Me grabbing My hand!

You are looking beautiful! He whisphered!

Thanks ! I replied him with genuine Smile! I was so impressed with the arrangement! He took so much efforts for my birthday! Oberio's were Attending the party too but I am sure they might be cursing me behind their fake smiles!

Let's cut the cake! he said My eyes widdened Seeing Table Full of cakes And One Huge one In the center!

This is so amazing! I exclaimed!

What was the need to do so much! I asked him honestly!

Anything for you My Love! He replied Looking to my eyes softly ! I blowed the candles! I looked at shivaay Who was looking at me In most Gentle way! I took his hand And we cutted the cake toghter! Probably he was shocked by my move!

I feed Him With peice of cake Which he took much gladly And he feeded me Too! Then I looked at OMru And looked at shivaay For seeking permission to feed his family too! He nodded and I Much Gladly Went to omru and They accepted It warmly! I Went to dadi touched her Feet And we gave me the keys of oberio's locker As birthday gift! Though I didn't wanted to go to the middle Generation Of oberio's but I didn't Wanted to create Scene Infront of media Specially When I don't have solid proof's of my allegations!

I went with fake smile as well smirk Let's play a little annika I thought!

"Pinky Mom"! I went to her over sweetly! "Won't you give me Anything on my birthday " I said as if I am most innocent person in world! Cursing me she kept her Bangles harshly on my hand!

what about wishes and blessings Jahanvi Mom Baade Papa You too! I said with smirk!

Happy Birthdays ! Pinky aunty rolled her eyes!

Happy Birthday annika! Jahanvi Aunty Said with Fake smile!

Happy Birthday annika! Tej uncle gritted His teeth!

Shakti Papa? I went towards him!

He kept The envelope on My hand! I looked At him with confusion!

These are papers and rest Shivaay will tell you! Happy Birthday! He said Crassing my hairs Lovingly!

Do fight for truth! He whisphered!

Then help Me! I Whisphered too

I am helpless! He looked at me sadly! I nodded and went towards Shivaay!

Thank u! I said and He took me in Hug! I have One more Suprise!

So ladies and gentlemen! He said and took envelope From my hands!

Today On this special Day I am going to introduce Our own industry Shivika industry in which My wife is holding 85 % Shares and I am holding the rest! He said throwing bomb on everyone! I grasped in shock!

Shivaay! I stammered !

The Construction Has been Done And tom is the Inauguration! He said and Placed A kiss on my temple! I was too shocked to reacte! Yes Shivaay and I Used to talk that we will Create our own Industry - Shivaay + Malika = Shivika! And Today it feels Like Dream come true and On above that He made me major share holder of this company! But Wait a Minute is he trying to distract me From my mission! But why will he do that to me again! Is he trying to play with me Again!

Mr oberio who will run the company As you are Already handling the oberio industry! media asked

I will manage with both! Shicaay replied Putting full stop On my negative Thinking!

If you lady Wants She Can Come to Industry Too But I know she is least Interested In all this stuffs And tommrrow I will reavel another surprise For my lady! He said

Oh no I am too wonderstuck!

The party ended with Shock!

What the hell is wrong you Shivaay how can you ditch Oberio industries Like That! Tej uncle shouted

I am not ditching anyone and Shivika Industry has Nothing To do with oberio Both has Completly Different origins! And moroever omru too are learning work! I am sure they Will Help me! Shivaay stated!

This girl has Spoiled your brain! Jahanvi Aunty said

Kindly don't drag my wife in between! He said Immediately

I want to talk to him! he is fighting with his family for me! He is talking stand For us!

Let's go to room ! I went to Him and grabbed his arm!

As soon as we reached to our room! I placed My Lips on his! After Good 5 Minutes of savouring each other mouth we parted!

That was Surprise for me! he chuckled

Our dream came True! I said And hugged him!

To be continued

Target -- 2 Followers