ch 35

Annika's pov

"You know I was In New York Since last 5 Years I didn't had any idea about what is happening in India! I was so shocked When I got to know oberio Industry collasped!" He said! I was kind of expecting It to happen so it wasn't as shocking! I nodded

" I was trying to find You After Coming And see I found you " He said with a smile!

" Why were you trying to find me " ? I asked

" I wanted to hire you as My PA " He said with chuckle! I smiled

" What about oberio Family? Do you have any idea About Them " I asked hoping that I will Get some information about Shivaay's well being!

" I don't know much I just know they Got punished Because of their past deeds " He replied! I nodded!

6 Months passed

I and Arnav had become Very good friends! It was Arnav's cousin's Birthday Party! He wanted to take me with him! I Was really not at all interested but he insisted And I couldn't Deny further!

I decided to wear blue party wear plazo suit! I stepped out from the orphange where arnav was waiting for me in the car! He came out of the car to open the door for me like a true gentalman!

I was stepping Out From the orphange after 5 Years! The thoughts that I am again going into that materialist world which gave me nothing except pains were paining me! But everytime I made myself understand that god gives pain to those who have pateince to accept it and overcome it! But as we say pateince has a limit and my patiene's limit had been crossed!

It was not easy for me to overcome my pass and start a fresh life! I had always hoped for a happy Marraige life, like any other girl I had dreams of becoming a bride but everything can't happen the way one thinks!

" You are looking very pretty " Arnav brought me out from my thoughts!

" Is It?  Thanks " I said still not sure about the way I look! It had been huge time I had got ready properly! I really had tough time doing my makeup today! Finally I was sort of relief that I am not looking that terrible that I had thought I would look!

" I know you might be nervous " he said

" Excuse me why would I? I just don't like to go within the people who are full of themselves and probably this party would have a lot of people like that" I said.. He chuckled!

We reached at the party venue! He again opened the door for me!

" OH I forgot to take a gift for your sister " I said.. He smiled In assurance

" I knew you would forget it so I bought one from your side " I nodded with a smile and took out gift's from the backseat! 

We stepped in to found the hall decorated beautifully! The Ballons were all over the place and the magnificent lights were increasing the Charm of the party arrangements! This made me reminisce my birthday party when my father used to throw grand celebration on my birthday! My father always used to tell me these parties raises the self esteem of a person and creates positive memories in one's life but after his departure I didn't celebrated my birthday at all!

" Bhai you came Finally " Arnav's sister came and hugged him! I smiled adoring the siblings bond!

" Natasha meet Annika " He introduced me to her sister! She hugged me!

" Welcome Annika So pleased to have you here " she said with smile!

" So glad to Be here Natasha " I replied

" That's so sweet of you, please enjoy the party! Excuse me I have to go " she said and went to attend other guests!

" She is so sweet " I told Arnav! He smiled and nodded! There were alot of people in the party which were making me quiet uncomfortable thank god Arnav was with me every second otherwise what would have happened with me alone in the party! 

" Come on Guys its cake cutting time " the party host announced!

" Bhai Come " Natasha Called Arnav towards stage where cake was being placed!  Arnav hesitated to leave me alone! I understood his hesitation!

" Please go arnav I will be fine here " I said

" Don't go anywhere Please " He said and I nodded! He went towards stage!  They cut the cake and everyone wished her birthday!

" Let's Get on the Dance floor " Party host announced! Natasha and Arnav started dancing and I sat on nearby chair as suddenly a girl and a boy came and sat beside me! 

" What do you think of yourself " One anonymous girl said

" Excuse me are you talking to me ? " I asked still unsure about what they were trying to say!

" Oh please don't try to act so innocent I know gold digger girls like you! You slut trying to trap Arnav Singh Raizada " She said

" Watch your words Bitch " I reciprocated!

" You watch your character slut! because of you he is living in that shit orphange since 6 months" she said

" Who are you to give me charactee certificate? And for your very kind information he is there to teach children because of his friend who happened to be the orphange owner so next time better keep your mouth shut if you don't know the entire truth "

" You are acting or you seriously don't know that he came there finding you " the girl said and I got shock for a moment! Arnav came around me huffing Badly!

" Annika Let's go back " He said immediately holding my hands!

" One second I want to know what she is saying and who the hell this girl is " I asked

" Let me tell you beautiful girl I am Abhay and this is Shivani My sister and Arnav's ex girlfriend whom he left because of you " The boy said

" I didn't left she was cheating me " Arnav defended himself!

" That was a mistake sweetie trust me I love you " She went closer to arnav clinging on him!

To Be continued