Bliss

The bright sun the next morning shown through the windows of my apartment woke me up.

Looking at the time on the analog clock which read 10:14 am, and I let out a soft sigh. I closed my eyes but opened them immediately when I felt a pair of soft plump lips peck my cheek.

I turned my head towards the source and was met with my smiling boyfriend. His hair was all disheveled and his eyes a bit puffy.

"You look really pretty when you sleep Luna. Good morning," he said softly.

I raised my eyebrow slightly.

"Oh uhh I've been up for a while, uhh you just looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up," he replied frantically.

"Good morning Yoongi and thank you," I said with a smile after pecking his lips with mine.

I noticed that we were both naked, and the memories of last night's events ran through my head.

His tounge technology God....... the way he swirled it around my nipples and clit.

The way he thrusted it in and out of my pussy. He was so skilled even though he hadn't used it like that before.

Fuck, its crazy......Was it because I already like him that it was the best head I've ever gotten?

"Luna-ah, did you hear me," he asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"No sorry, can you repeat that. I was lost in thought," I responded.

"I said, as much as I would love to stay here and lie down with you, I'm hungry," he said with a pout.

And if on cue, his stomach rumbled and we both giggled at the silly coincidence.

I moved over so that he could stand up and I observed his naked figure while he searched for his boxers. And DAMN was he big, still.

I noticed he had thick thighs compared to the rest of his legs, and unusually fat ass for a guy.

I think it was safe to say I was hooked then and there.

He possessed some very wonderful qualities that I found attractive on a male and I'm thankful to say the cards worked in my favor on the first try.

After he found the boxers that I had thrown somewhere in the room, he put them on and went to grab my matching lace pantie and bra. He very hesitantly handed it to me with out making eye contact, he looked everywhere but into my eyes as he walked over to me.

"Oppa you can't be embarrassed and shy now when just a few hours ago you had your tongue deep in my pussy," I said seductively when I started to put my bra on.

He froze in place for a split second but continued on his path to the kitchen.

"Breakfast?" He asked obviously avoiding my statement.

At that point I had my panties and made my way to the kitchen and jumped up on to the counter. I rolled my eyes at him and he pouted once more.

"I'm serious Yoongi your duality is crazy."

He rubbed the back of his neck and turned his head to the side. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it and opened the fridge. 

He grabbed 4 eggs, cheese, and a green pepper and an onion. He walked to the dishwasher and pulled out the cutting board and a knife and started chopping the peppers, assumingling making us both breakfast.

Once he got the omelet on the the stove,which I had told him was my favorite thing to eat for breakfast, he turned and walked to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my boobs. When he realized I didn't move to hug him back he sighed and spoke.

"This is new to me Luna-ah, I've had one crush before, back in middle school. Never a girlfriend. You're my first. My first kiss, my first sexual attraction and first sexual encounter. Could you be patient with me? I'm not used to this."

My gaze softened as I looked at his puffy doe eyes explain to me his feelings. "Of course, I'm definitely aware of all of that. But don't worry take your time. I might now be horny all the time for your touch.....and your mouth but I'm more then happy to wait."

He smiled at the words that came out of my mouth and moved his hands to my face and caressed it before planting a kiss on to my forehead.

"Don't worry though Luna-ah, when I get used to this I'll make sure I give you the best...well everything. I'll love you the best.....I'll listen to you the best....I'll touch you the best...and I'll fuck you the best," he stated in a husky voice while kissing my lips in between each statement.

My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock.

He winked at me and went back to the omelets that had been cooking in the meantime.

When he finished cooking, he hopped up onto the counter and handed me my food and we ate breakfast there.

We chatted about some small things, getting to know each other more and talking of likes and dislikes. He also told me about his mental struggles. His OCD, his Depression.... I couldn't relate at all. Yeah things were a little tough growing up. I felt alone at times but I never...attempted....

He was broken but tried so hard to hide it.

He explained all of that to me emotionless. "Don't pity me Luna-ah, I told you this because you're my girlfriend and I just want you to know what you're getting yourself into.....I understand if its too much," he said the last part very quietly.

"It's not too much for me. I can't say I relate to anythingy you have gone through, but I can tell you I can always be an outlet for you. Whether when I'm here or in the states. Call me, text me anytime and I'll be there for you," I said reassuringly as I squeezed his hand.

He smiled at me and changed the topic, obviously not wanting to talk of his trauma any further.

We talked a little more about some random stuff and that's when I remembered something. I asked him what he had been doing when I walked in last night, and he smiled big, really big, his pretty gummy smile and said "a song."

I questioned it further and he told me he will show me when he's done with it.

I noticed the way he got a little mischievous when he teased me about the song. I was wondering if it had been any of those lyrics I had saw when he his lyric book here.

And I smiled to myself.

I was really content with how things are going so far. And they only stayed to be good the whole time I was on Korea.

A//N
This man's duality in general is crazy.