A Meeting

"As much as we've fucked, how is your pussy still so fucking tight?" Yoongi groans into my boobs, while I was riding him.

*

We began to fuck immediately upon entering his house. He had dragged me inside, just as he had been doing all day, and brought me straight to his room.

He promised me a house tour after and slammed the door upon entering. Picking me up and placing me on the door.

"God I can't wait to fuck you," he says lowly before crashing his lips on to mine, aggressively slipping his tounge in my mouth. He bit my lip and that caused me to moan. And when he pulled away I was left breathless.

Staring into my eyes he says sweetly "I get so lost in your blueberry eyes."

I smiled and used him being distracted by my eyes to wiggle free from his grasp, and push him down on his bed. He looked flustered, eyes wide in shocked. And I chuckled.

"I told you I was going to show you how amazing you are," I said alluringly, getting on top of his lap to straddle him.

"O-Oh," he stuttered.

"Relax Oppa I wanna treat you well for doing so well today," I whispered after leaning down to his ear. Resulting in him letting out a shaky breath, and his erection growing.

I began to rock my hips back and forth to create friction and he placed his hands on my hips to push me down to create more friction. We both moaned out in the same time.

"Off off, take it all off, I can't take it anymore," I demanded. And we both got up and stripped completely. I pushed Yoongi back down on the bed and eyed his tip that was already leaking pre-cum and I licked my lips. I then got on the bed and hovered over him, aligning his tip with my entrance.

And I went down

*

"Probably because it's been almost two months since we last had sex," I replied to Yoongi's question.

He then threw his head back, groaning and told me he was close, so I began to rock my hips faster. I gained a momentum and started to feel my climax as well.

And after about two more minutes of me riding him, we both came at the same time, and simultaneously moaned each others name while I collapsed on him.

"How did I get so lucky," Yoongi said looking up at me after we both has caught our breaths.

"What do you mean," I questioned him.

"Luna look at me. I'm not the most handsome man you've ever seen, but you, you're so beautiful. How could you be ok being seen with me."

"Ah Yoongi, please don't say that. I think you're very hot, sexy, and handsome. Please don't feel like that. Plus I love you," I said reassuringly.

"Ahh I love you too Luna, thank you," he said softly, while reaching up to kiss my sweaty forehead. "Now let's go shower, so I can give you the tour and before my parents catch us."

"Uhh do you think you could carry me, my legs hurt," I asked him. He only giggled in response, helped me get up and then carried me to his bathroom down the hall.