The Purple Room

Laying down naked on the bed, Luca turns to me and starts to caress my cheek, "that was fun! I never thought I'd have sex with someone five years younger than me."

"God don't say it like that, it's not like this will happen again," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Mmm ok Luna like you weren't yelling for more like 10 minutes ago," he said and rolled his eyes.

I hit his chest and then got up and started to get my clothes back on, and so did he.

"Ok, since this is your room you need to name it" he said while walking to the mini bar.

"Mmm does it have to be anything specific?" I questioned.

"Nope, anything you want that speaks to you girly."

"Ok one stop calling me girly and two I'm calling it the Purple Room," I questioned.

"Purple room? That's dumb, you could've thought of literally anything else," he replied.

"Nope it's the purple room, because that's my favorite color and this room will be the favorite spot among your customers."

He raised his eye brows, "ya know for a kid, you're not so bad. I think we will be good friends."

"Ok room name done, so I guess I'll have them update the lights and furniture to be more suting for your taste."

"Aww how sweet," I cooed at him. He rolled his eyes and continued.

"Ok now you need a stage name."

"Shine," I said eagerly.

"Shine? You come up with some weird shit man, I guess you are still a kid."

I hit him again, but this time on the back of his head and he winced.

"Fine fine, but you can't change it once its made official. Got it?"

"Yes sir"

"You mean yes daddy."

"No, I meant yes sir."

He looked at me shook his head and laughed then started typing on his phone. After a minute he looked up and asked, "what age range are you comfortable with?"

"Nobody over 30," I said and cringed, "for now at least cause that would just be nasty." He looked back down and continued typing.

"Ok" he finally said after a few minutes while putting his phone is his pocket. "What sexual things do you know how to do besides sex?"

"Uhhh I can give lap dances I think," I spoke.

"Ok perfect, now you just need training on the pole." He said excitedly, "go on, try it out."

I hesitantly walked over to the pole and hadn't put my hands up yet when he spoke again. "It's ok Luna you got this."

And with that I took a leap on to the pole and it felt shockingly easy to me.

And for the next seven hours Luca and another stripper explained to me different positions, techniques, and dances to do on and off the pole till they were perfect.

"Babes, you're a natural, and you look so mature up there!," he exclaimed proudly. And I just smiled at him.

Another women walked in and she took my measurements so that I could get custom made outfits for my shifts.