First

"Are you hungry?" I asked him as I made my way to the kitchen. "No, thank you. I ate before I got here."

As I got myself something to eat a thousand thoughts went through my mind.
I wondered how I would continue to work as well as still being faithful to my boyfriend.

Would I need to quit? Would I need to find another passion?

"Luna-ah, what's troubling you, hmm?" Yoongi asked me as I sat back down with a bag of chocolate and granola to eat, "your face....did I say something wrong?"

"Fuck, what should I say," I thought to myself.

"It's about my request isn't it? Cause I-"

"It's ok Yoongi-ah. You're request under normal circumstances is correct its just....I would have to quit entirely because my whole presence is being touched and seen by many men. I-"

"No no, I understand that. I'm not asking you to stop that. I know what you do involves you being touched a lot. I just...I know I can trust you, I know you wouldn't favor that over me. So I have no problem with that, the problem is the sex in the private rooms."

"So you're saying it's ok for me to still be an entertainer, just no private room sex?"

"Excatly"

"I would quit right now because that's not fair to you but I was only brought here to be an entertainer. And that would look so bad if I quit. They'd probably even send me back to the states."

"I understand that Luna-ah, but the sex in the private rooms wasn't part of your contract. So is that ok with you to stop that?"

"Of course! I would also never cheat! I really like you Yoongi-ah."

"I really like you too and I would never cheat as well. And don't worry I trust you. You know what you're doing. Plus I have no doubt that you could've gotten a boyfriend before now but you chose to wait until now."

"I promise once I get back to the states I will be quitting ok? Plus I might sign modeling contracts here and in Europe, so that would be my backup."

"I don't doubt it, you're really beautiful."

That conversation cleared up everything.

After that conversation, I told him that I was really tired and he said he was also, I didn't question but asked if he wanted to take a little nap with me and he happily agreed.

I grabbed a blanket and snuggled up next to him and we held hands as we went to nap. And I kid you not he was out in two minutes. So I took that time to sneakily post on Twitter. Sleep did come to me easily as well.

 Sleep did come to me easily as well