24/7

After showering I made my way to the living room and I sat on my couch and turned on the TV.

I flipped through channels and landed on a random k-drama. I just kept it on as background noise since I couldn't focus on anything but Yoongi.

He consumed my thoughts. He was quiet but you could tell there was a lot of things he was thinking about.

He sustained eye contact a lot, but you could tell he was uncomfortable doing so.

His skin was so soft when I held it in my hands, I'd love to glide my fingers all across it.

The way he rubbed his neck when he was nervous and how his pale milky skin turned light shades of pink once he was embarrassed.

The way he talks so softly and listens so intently whenever I was talking.

His intoxicating laugh and irresistible gummy smile. He reminded me of a child.

And I've never been attracted to someone's hands before, but his, the veins! I definitely developed a hand kink because of that. They were so big, they are like double my size but he was still gentle with them.

He's attractive to me, I'm surprised because he's not my usual type. I'm now sexually attractived to him as well. I don't understand though. I found him attractive I wanted to get to know him first before I wanted him on me.

*Ring* *Ring*

I jumped.

I was so invested in my thoughts I didn't notice my laptop ringing. I then joined the call excitedly.

"NOVA YOU PUTA WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS," I yelled. I spoke in a sadder tone with the next sentence,"are you mad at me?"

Her eyes widened, "No, No Cariña I could never be mad at you. I was just busy with college tours. When you called I was either on one or sleeping. Mom packed my time so much that I have no free time so far. Are you mad at me?" she asked sadly.

"Nova no, never. I'm so sorry that you haven't had any free time though. Are you enjoying yourself at least, like any good colleges?" I asked

"The University of Pennsylvania is looking good right now. And yes I'm enjoying myself, what about you," she asked with a smile.

"Well I-"

"WAIT LUNA YOU MET THAT GLOSS DUDE RIGHT?," she cut me off and I laughed.

"Yes I did," I said contently.

"OK TELL ME ABOUT IT NOW PLEASE!!" she with excitement causing me to laugh.

I told her everything, everything thing that was said or done, down the to very last detail. She sat and listened intently to everything I said.

Once I finished telling how the last two days went she said, "damn I'm surprised you didn't get him to fuck you. That's a whole new record Luna I'll have to congratulate him one day."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"But Luna in all seriousness, I've never seen you this way with a guy before. I know long distance relationships are normally ass, but I think this one would be good for you. You're glowing more than usual and your eyes are sparkling."

I blushed at her words and replied, "I know I was shocked too, I just really wanted to talk to him and get to know him. He even asked to hangout out again soon even though he lives three hours away."