Serendipity

I began to stir early that next morning, feeling a slightly heavy weight on top of me. My hands where pinned to either side to my head and sloppy kisses were planted on the corner of my lips. I shot my eyes open, now fully conscious of my surroundings, and was met with my boyfriend over me. He was shirtless, only in his boxers, and stared lovingly into my eyes. A small grin occupied his face.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered against my lips in his husky morning voice.

My body shuddered, tingling with anticipation. I turned my head to the right, reading the time on the analog clock, coming to find out it was only 8:48am. I looked back up to my boyfriend who was still looking at me with loving eyes. The bulge in his boxers pressing hard against my stomach, contrasting the sweet innocent vibe he was giving off.

I could feel myself getting wet due to his morning voice, his bulge, and the way he ever so slightly flicked my lip with his tongue.

"Good morning handsome," I had finally whispered back, almost two minutes after he spoke. My lips just barely grazing his due to our close proximity.

"You just looked so beautiful lying there, I couldn't resist," he again whispered against my lips. But this time instead of letting me respond, he attached his lips to mine in a delicate kiss. He began to rub my hands that he had pined to either side of my head as he continued to kiss me so gently, maybe afraid I would break if he did otherwise.

He pulled away and flashed me his gummy smile, not looking into my eyes as he did so, but looking at my lips. He lowered his head and pecked them before bring his mouth to my ear. He took my earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it till I sighed, only then releasing it. He was breathing in my ear and I squirmed slightly underneath him because he was tickling me and I felt his dick twitch on my stomach.

He moved his hips down, forcing my body to stop moving and he whispered in my ear lowly and slowly, dragging out his words. "Let me spoil you princess, It's been so long since I've seen you, let me treat you well. Let me make love to you."

I turned to jello, my body still shuddering from his words, especially the new pet name "princess" he had began to use when we were still apart.

I nodded my head yes, rather desperately.

He picked his head up and pecked my lips again, smiling at me afterwards. He then pushed himself up off of me and then off of the bed. I pouted, missing his body weight on me, and put my hands up reaching for him.

In return, he grabbed my hands and yanked me up, gently, into a sitting position. He kissed both of my hands and put one his knees on the bed, getting in front of me. He reached for the hem of my shirt and planted his hands there, grabbing onto the fabric. I threw my arms up and he pulled the shirt over my head, slowly.

Once he finally got the shirt over my head, he threw it somewhere in the room. He then reached behind me and swiftly unhooked my bra, his muscle memory never failing him, and threw it where my shirt had landed. His eyes were twinkling while he gawked at my boobs, not taking his eyes off of them for a second, not even while he coated both of his thumbs in saliva and massaged my nipples.

His wet thumbs felt heavenly, but if he was going to "spoil me" like he claimed, I was going to need more. So I reached up and ran my hand all the way through his hair and stopped once I got to the back of his head. I gently pulled the hair from his scalp which cause him to groan, but then he met my eyes.

He knew excatly what I wanted, my eyes told him everything. So he pushed me down onto the bed and attached his mouth to my right nipple, while he messaged the left. He switched back and forth until he was satisfied with my increased breathing pattern, leaving my left tit with a lewd "pop". He stared down at my now hickey and saliva covered boobs and smiled to himself, and once again pushing himself off the bed so he'd be standing at the edge.