Interlude: What Are You Doing Now

I saw the first tweet from one of my followers and decided to answer them

I saw the first tweet from one of my followers and decided to answer them. What they didn't know is that I already that Gloss was going to debut in the group called 방탄 소년단, because I'm literally dating Gloss. But what I didn't know is they have a Twitter account and it's been active since 2011. So I decided to do a little looking around at their account and then I saw that Yoongi had posted just a few minutes prior. He posted about his skinny legs and answered some comments.

So since he was active I decided to do what my follower suggested, and add the group's account. And not even a minute later I got a notification saying 방탄 소년단 followed me back.

 And not even a minute later I got a notification saying 방탄 소년단 followed me back

I knowingly waited a few minutes and then recieved a phone call from Yoongi.

"Hey Luna-ah you found our Twitter account!" He said happily.

"So when were you going to tell me you guys had a Twitter account, since 2011" I teased.

"Today actually. I see someone pointed it out, but I didn't know there was a Twitter account until today. Namjoon has been in charge of it since he made it. And he just let us know that we were going to share it since Bang PD let us have this one social media."

"How will you guys keep up with it, if you can't have phones?"

"Well actually we can have phones now! We were all given one by the company. I transferred all of my stuff onto this one, so now it will be a little easier to text you."

"That's so exciting! We should interact then, it would be fun to do so."

"I agree! I actually have to go, but this could be a good way for us to keep in contact while I'm still with the boys or at rehearsal. Message me first on Twitter and I'll answer.

"Bye I love you."

"Bye I love you too."

And he hug up. I smiled to myself and opened Twitter again deciding on what I should say.