𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒!

Pisces, Gemini & Cancer- 19
Aries, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn & Aquarius- 20
————————————————————

"Rocking around the Christmas tree, have a happy holiday," Pisces murmured as she hang decorations on the fir tree Taurus and Capricorn had gotten for the season.
"Nice singing," arms slithered around her waist and her boyfriend picked her up.
"Hey Ari. Can I use you as a stepladder?"
"Uh... sure?" The red headed werewolf looked incredibly worried and concerned.
"Thanks," she jumped onto his shoulders using vampire agility and put one of the baubles on the tree.
"I have the special decorations!" Libra bustled into the room.
"Don't drop them," Leo chirped from where he was wrapping Gem with tinsel.
"I've already had a cut finger," Cancer added dryly from where she was healing Taurus on the sofa.
"Lemme help Lib," Sag took the box and put it down on the coffee table.
"Hey we're back!" Capricorn and Scorpio entered the dormitory, covered in snow.
"The white clashes with your hair Scorp," libra teased.
"Why did you go out in this dreadful weather?" Virgo raised an eyebrow.
"We had to check on the pack, we stopped to see the vampires as well. They're doing fine," Cap added at Taurus' worried expression. The two werewolves shrugged off their coats and Scorpio shook the snow out of his hair.
"Hey Gem. Leo," He nodded to the two and walked over to Cancer and Taurus.
"The vampires are doing find Taur," he assured the vampire.
"Thanks scorp. And thanks Can," he thanked them.
"How are you? Any injuries?" Scorpio joined her on the sofas.
"Taur cut his finger and no more yet," She answered.
"EEEP!"
CRASH
"LEO!"
The two looked over at their friends.
Aries was at the bottom of a pile, with Gemini- still wrapped up in Christmas lights- on top of him, followed by Pisces and Leo sat on them all.
"I think I broke something," Aries groaned.

"What do we say?" Virgo raised an eyebrow.
"Sorry!" Leo quaked.
"Done Ari. Your ankle should be fine now," Cancer sighed.
"We have stupid friends," Aquarius deadpanned.
"I'm not going to disagree," Scorpio shook his head.
"It keeps things lively and entertaining," Capricorn shrugged.
"Gemini, Leo, where are the special decorations? The ones our parents gave us?" Sagittarius turned to the werewolf and vampire.
"We didn't do anything!" They shouted in unison.
"They're here Sag. No need to freak," Pisces called from across the room.

"VIRGO VIRGO VIRGO WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!"
"Go away Pisces,"
"IT'S CHRISTMAS!"
"And it's 5:00am. Go back to sleep or I'll take away your Santa presents," the earth sign grumbled.
"Fine," the water sign grouched.
"V? Was that Pisces again?" Capricorn grumbled.
"Fifth time today. I think she's gone now," the witch replied before dozing back off.

"LEO LEO LEO! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Gemini shouted as he jumped on Leo and Libra's bed.
"Gem get lost," libra grumbled.
"Christmas?" Leo shot up and his eyes shone.
"Christmas!" Gemini nodded excitedly.
"Lib! Lib! Get up it's Christmas!" The fire sign tried to wake up his girlfriend.
"And it's 5:00am," she grumbled. "Go harass Aqua or Ari," she turned back around.
"Okay," the two boys shrugged.

"ARIES! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Sagittarius bellowed into her fellow fire sign's ear.
"Go away," he tried to feebly swat her away.
"Ari! Ari! Ari!" Pisces jumped onto him. "Wake up! Wake up!"
"No. 'Mm' tired," he buried his face into the pillow and started to snore.
"ARIES!" Pisces pulled on his shoulder, and they both fell out of their bed.
"Pisces? Seriously!" Her boyfriend groaned as he sat up and glared at her.
"It's Christmas!" She retorted.

"Oh aquaaaaa,"
"Taurrrruuuuuusss,"
"Wakeeee uppppp,"
"WAKE UP!"
Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces shot a glare at Leo as he shouted.
The couple both shot up and looked around at their friends.
"You're creeps," Aqua stated.
"It's Christmas! Get up!" Sagittarius frowned.
"But it's like 5:00am. Virgo said the minimum was 7:00am," Taurus yawned.
"She set a time?" Gemini asked.
"Yes. Now go sleep," Aqua nestled back into her pillow.
"I'm not tired now," Pisces stated.
"Why don't we go bother cancer and scorpio?" Leo asked.
"I don't want to die. That's why," Gemini retorted.
"Good point. Very good point. Let's go play Mario kart til 7," sag suggested.
"Sure let's go,"

Cancer yawned as she turned the light on in the hallway. "HOLY CRAP,"
Numerous noises were heard as the asleep zodiacs got up.
"Oh hey Can. Merry Christmas," Pisces waved at her friend from where she was sat on the sofa. Gemini and Leo were playing a video game sat on the floor whilst the water sign, Aries and Sagittarius watched.
"You okay? What happened?" Scorpio crashed into the room.
"Seriously you five?" He groaned.

"Here Cap," Gemini handed him a terribly wrapped present.
"Did you wrap this?" The werewolf asked.
"No Sag did,"
"What? I can get mad easily," the fire witch shrugged. 
"At wrapping paper," Aquarius muttered.
"Open it!" Sag ignored her best friend.
"Socks,"
"Yes," the crazy couple nodded.
"What's on them?" Capricorn inspected the present.
"I sewed little flowers and wolf faces onto them!" The air sign stated proudly.
"I thought they were blobs," Leo said.
"Well Cap likes them. Right Cap?" Gemini stuck his tongue out at the fire sign.
"Yeah... let's go with that,"

I honestly love Gemini. I love them all.
A belated merry Christmas to you all and an early happy new year. Hope you had a lovely day on Friday and let's hope next year will be better then this one.