Chapter 9- who wronged you?

They teleported to the beach again. "Why please tell, are we at the beach?" Aries looked around.
"Hey I got Pi and Ari too!" Sag grinned.
"You mean we?" Aquarius gestured to herself, Virgo and cancer.
"Yeah yeah," Sagittarius waved her away.
"Who can make firewood?" Gemini piped up.
The earth signs raised their hands. "Great! You guys make firewood whilst we find driftwood. Everyone take a fire sign to dry it," Gemini grinned.
"C'mon ari," Pisces pulled him away to join her and the other water sings.
"Let's do this Leo!" Gemini grinned. Leo nodded and walked away with him and Libra. "Shall we?" Sagittarius joked to Aquarius.
"We shall," Aquarius agreed.

After they collected all the bits of driftwood, the fire signs lit the fire and they stood around it, cheering. "We did it successfully!" Pisces cheered.
"I have no idea how no one got hurt," cancer mused.
"Because Scorpio scare us enough to be extra extra careful so you water signs didn't have to heal any cuts or splinters," Gemini explained. "Hey story time!" Leo grinned maliciously.
"Oh no," Libra muttered.
"Cmon Libby this story is good," leo assured his girlfriend.
"Right," Taurus rolled his eyes. Leo stuck his tongue out at his friend and sat down in front of everyone. "When the planets created supernatural creatures to help earth, they once made them two people into one. But then the planets decided they could fight them so they separated them. Into soulmates. Humans have them too, but they're not as noticeable as us supernaturals, the planets didn't really do it for witches unless they were too powerful as one, and the other halves created vampires and werewolves and such. This isn't a myth, it's true. like my mate is Libby, and Scorpio's is Cancan, and Cap's is V. When you find your mate, you'll get sparks when you touch, to signify that they're one. Like two magnets," Leo explained.
"Why did you tell us this story?" Taurus asked irritably.
"To make sure there is no more romantic tension!" Leo fired.
"Like what?" Sagittarius raised an eyebrow. "You'll figure it out. Idiots," Leo muttered, sitting back down.
"Leo what did I say," Taurus warned.
"I didn't tell anyone anyone's mates jeez," Leo grumbled.
"Everyone just shut up and enjoy probably our last time we can mess about outside," Scorpio growled.
"Oh yeah..." Aquarius' face crumpled. "I hate ophiuchus," she grumbled.
"Feel ya Aqua," Sagittarius sighed and patted her friend's back.
"Should we head back now? I mean, the bonfire is dead now," Libra gestured to the pile of wood.
"Yeah teleport us pleeease?" Pisces asked the witches.
"We were going to do that anyway don't worry," Virgo grinned.

they say magical words that I can't be bothered to google translate. Soo..  time skip.

They landed in their dorm. "We missed class again.. didn't we?" Capricorn asked.
"who cares? None of us will actually get a job," Aries grouched.
"Thanks for that pessimistic behaviour. Now shut up," Pisces ordered. Aries stuck his tongue out at her.
"Lets have dinner? What's the time?" Taurus asked.
"We left the dorm at around 9ish, we were at the bonfire for two hours at most.. 11ish?" Virgo did some maths in her head.
"Close. 12:01," Cancer said.
"How is that close?" Leo snorted.
"Just shh Leo," Libra patted his head.
"Um... who wants to help me make lunch?" Aquarius interrupted.
"I will," Sagittarius said. "Okay, so, Taurus, gem, Pisces, Aries, Leo, be good for the others, no blowing anything up. I'm looking at you fellow fire signs," she joked.
"You're as bad as us sometimes," Gemini muttered.
"Gem just shut up before she kills you," Scorpio advised.
"Yes alpha," Gemini grinned and ran into the lounge.
"I hate it when he calls me that," Scorpio grumbled.
"Aw poor big bad alpha king," Cancer teased. "I love our new Luna," Aries whispered to cap. "Now let's go beat gem at video games," Leo interrupted the werewolves and dragged Aries and Taurus into the lounge.
"Such children," Pisces tutted but followed them anyways.
"I'm going to follow them so they don't do anything stupid," Virgo said.
"Yeah," Libra agreed.
"I just want to beat them at video games but that also works," cap shrugged and followed them into the room.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Scorpio asked cancer.
"Which one?" She questioned.
"Um.. as long as it isn't titanic or twilight or anything like that I think I'm good," he shrugged.
"Okay! Murder on the orient express it is!" Cancer grinned and they walked into Scorpio's bedroom.

In Lewes, miles away from them:

"Ophichius? Sit down when we're planning this. I got you out of prison," A woman growled. A lime haired man sighed and plonked himself down next to another man. "So sorry Uranus, Hera," Ophichius simpered.
"Mother and father to you boy," the other man growled.
"You're half werewolf father, you think I trust you?" Ophichius fired back.
"I hate my kind. Do you know how hard it is to live like me? It's all hades' fault for biting me," Uranus howled.
"You could've killed yourself to put you out of your misery," Ophichius yelled.
"But then no one would kill all Hades' pack!" Uranus glared.
"SILENCE!" Hera shouted.
"I want revenge on that damned witch clan, Artemis, hestia, Demeter and aurora," she added. "They were my sisters but then they got magic and made best friends with Zeus' wife then abandoned me on the streets after our parents died," she hissed.
"I hate all of them," ophichius grouched.
"No one could hate the vampires as much as I do," a girl appeared.
"Deneb sweetie, come sit down and explain to your brother how we're going to work together," Uranus shot a look at ophichius who yawned and rolled his eyes.
"Well I'm explaining to him how the vampires Ruined my life," Deneb glared around the table. "I got a lovely house near a woods, a big mansion if you will, but it was all bordered up and I was going to redo it, plan my world domination there, but the vampires came and brought all of it under me. I went bankrupt and I didn't know where any of you were," she sat down on the opposite side of the table to ophichius. "We all hate them so now we're going to take revenge on them. Especially those who wronged us' children," she grinned maliciously.
"Who wronged you?" Ophichius asked, evidently bored.
"Hephaestus' clan," Deneb scowled.