Chapter 16- hide

"Crap crap crap crap sh-,"
"Language,"
"Shut up Virgo," Scorpio glared. Capricorn put a protective arm around said witch. Virgo leaned into his embrace.
"We're going to die," Cancer said plainly.
"Not on my watch," Scorpio growled. She sighed. "We are Scorp. They're supernatural hunters. Which means they're assassins. Which means they're good at killing. And we have never fought anyone!" She made wild movements with her arms.
"Just stop and come here," Scorpio demanded. She smiled softly and sunk into his embrace. He rubbed her arm, making soothing movements. Pisces put her head on Aries' shoulder. "Well if we do die, I'm glad it's with you guys," she gave a shaky smile. Aries put an arm around her shoulder.
"We could teleport to our cottage. They don't know where it is," Virgo suggested quietly.
"Then let's go. We're bringing the cubs and others though, right?" Aries asked pointedly.
"Yeah. Sagi said they can't. They're closing in on them. But they're strong. I think they can handle it, I mean Sagi and aqua are like... Sagi and aqua," cancer said. Virgo gave a small laugh.
"We have a secret bunker only we can open," Virgo said.
"Let's go. Now," Aries stood up, pulling Pisces with him.
The others nodded. "Let's go hide," Scorpio squeezed Cancer's hand.

"T-teleport?" Antlia stuttered. Auriga took her mate's hand and squeezed it tightly. Antlia gave a weak smile. "It'll be fine," Virgo said, taking Horologium's. Antlia nodded slowly and took Pisces' offered hand somewhat reluctantly. The witches closed their eyes and muttered Latin words that should be google translated but I honestly really can't be bothered because I'm tired and lazy.
"Ooh it's so pretty!" Lyra smiled as they landed in front of the quaint fairy tale cottage. "Isn't it? Our mothers loved it. Our fathers.. well think they secretly loved it," cancer frowned slightly. Virgo nodded and unlocked the door. "Come in. It's not that big, be careful of Aqua's pots and pans and Sagi's creepy doll collection," she said.
"I don't think I wanna know," Aries shrunk back as a particularly creepy plastic doll with plastic hair moulded into her head stared at him creepily. He hid behind Pisces who ignored the dolls.
Virgo and cancer used magic words to open a secret compartment in the back of the sink. They were silent as they crept down the old wooden staircase and got into a creepy cellar type room. "Woah. Scorpy I'm scared!" Lyra whined. The twins, her and lynx hugged Capricorn and Scorpio's legs.
"Um.. Aries.. can you turn on the lights?" Pisces asked.
"Oh. Yeah. Course," he clicked his fingers.