Chapter 8- pass me your tenners

Team Taurius-
Leo & Libra
"Leo, why do you need binoculars?" Libra hissed.
"To get a better view, duh," Leo stated. Aquarius was hunched over the hob, Taurus was in the vampire's special pantry. "He's probably eating all the blood cookies," Libra said.
"If he is I'm gonna kill him," Leo growled.
"Hey. Leo. No. Bad vampire," Libra teased. Leo stuck his tongue out at her and put the binoculars back to his eyes.
"Nothing is going to happen Leo. You know that right? None of the witches understand 'mates' if he just comes up to her he'll startle her," she said. Leo ignored her.

Team caprigo
Sagittarius & Gemini
"Sag we're not spies," Gemini mumbled.
"No. We're matchmakers," Sagittarius answered.
"Isn't that the same though?" Gemini asked. Sagittarius ignored him and continued to look through her binoculars. "How did you even get bino-,"
"Shhh," Sagittarius put her hand over his mouth. He blushed.
Capricorn was teaching Virgo the controls of Mario kart, leaning over and heads touching. He guided her fingers to the controls and they both blushed. "Cap.. do you know why I get tingles every time I touch you?" Virgo asked innocently.
"Well.. I don't really want to scare you but.." Capricorn trailer off. Virgo raised an eyebrow. "It's because you're my mate. I wanted to wait to see if you- oof," Virgo had kissed Capricorn. His eyes widened then he kissed her back. Sagittarius was in a state of happy panic. Gemini watched her, trying not to laugh.

Team Scorcer
Aries & Pisces
Aries was lying flat on his stomach to listen through the gap between the door and floor whilst Pisces kneeled on his back peeking through the keyhole. "They better get together or I'll push their heads together," Pisces grumbled. Aries snorted his agreement.
Scorpio turned to cancer. She was leaning against the wall sitting on the floor, shivering. "Are you cold?" Scorpio asked softly.
"Listen.. I'm sorry for not telling you. I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it," cancer said. Scorpio sat down next to her on the floor. "It's okay. I should've noticed something was wrong," he squeezed her hand. Cancer smiled. "Now.. are you cold?"
She laughed and nodded. Scorpio took of his hoodie and gave it to her. "Thanks scorp," she smiled.
"Up top Aries," Pisces offered him a high five. He replied with gusto. "Now kiss," Aries grumbled.
"Shh," Pisces hushed.

Later...

Pisces unlocked Scorpio's bedroom door. She smirked and snapped a photo of the scene in front of her. Scorpio was asleep on his bed and cancer was curled up against him with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped protectively around her. "Aries!" She whisper shouted. The wolf came bounding into the room and grinned at the sight. "I'm sending this on the group chat then printing out five million copies," Pisces was typing frantically. "Maybe not that many," Aries chuckled. She stuck her tongue out at him. Then Scorpio twitched. "Run!" Pisces hissed, dragging Aries out of the room as Scorpio opened his eyes. "Can?" He whispered. She opened her eyes sleepily. "Hi Scorpi," she said.
"I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day," Scorpio muttered. Cancer's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked. Scorpio went red. "I like you too," cancer said shyly. He grinned and kissed her.

"VIRGOOO!!" Sagittarius shouted. Said girl opened her eyes tiredly. "Why are you in my room?" She asked.
"Because I wanted to wake you up. Cap said he would do it but I wanted you to wake up, not have you and him have a make out session or whatever," she said.
"H-how do you know about that?" Virgo flushed.
"Just get up. aqua is making pancakes, then we're going to have a bonfire!" Sagittarius ran out the room.

"Soo... cap, Virgo. You're closer than normal," Aquarius said, trying to make conversation at breakfast. Sagittarius and Gemini sniggered.
"Well.. um.. we're dating now," Cap said. Virgo nodded and blushed.
"Cancer and Scorpio slept together last night!" Pisces burst.
"We did not!" The couple said in unison.
"She means sleep in the same bed don't worry V," Aries chuckled.
"Well they're dating now! I saw them kiss!" Pisces huffed.
"Pisces!" Cancer went red.
"Oops a daisie. Bye bye. Text me when scorp isn't on a warpath," she ran out the room. Scorpio growled after her. "Calm down," Cancer patted his shoulder.
"Whatever," he grumbled, leaning back in his chair. The others laughed.
"I'll go get Pisces," Aries stood up and left the room.
"Anyways. We have two couples. You guys pay up. Pass me your tenners," libra demanded. Leo, Sagittarius and Gemini groaned but passed three ten pound notes her way. "I'll get Aries and Pisces' later," she decided, pocketing the money.
"You betted on us?" Capricorn asked irritably. "Of course," Leo answered, flashing the werewolf a grin, showing his elongated canines.
"Is that why I heard whispers last night?" Scorpio growled.
"How else are we supposed to record these historical events?" Sagittarius raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, the Luna of the element wolves is a big deal, as is the beta's mate," Gemini nodded. "Though I thought you would take longer to confess," he added.
"Luna? Wait- I'm your mate?" Cancer turned to Scorpio.
"Yeah," he muttered.
"I knew it!" She gasped.
"You did?" Libra raised an eyebrow.
"Well I always felt these weird sparks when we touched," cancer explained.
"Wait a minute.." Sagittarius said, turning to Gemini.
"Let's go down to the beach!" Gemini said and ran away.
"Yeah let's go," Taurus said hastily.