Chapter 4- sorry (NOT THE SONG)

Pisces and Cancer went down to the library the morning afterwards. They ducked behind a shelf when they saw the boy whom bullied them the day before. "Do you think we should tell the others that we were bullied yesterday?" Pisces questioned.
"No. The guys might blow up," Cancer chuckled.
"True," Pisces laughed. They went to the supernatural section. "Twilight?" Cancer frowned, pulling the book out.
"It's... interesting," Pisces said. "But we don't sparkle," she added quietly.
"I'm going to get it out. How many books in the series?" Cancer asked.
"Twilight, eclipse, true moon and breaking dawn. Four I think," Pisces counted on her fingers.
"Thank you Pi," Cancer smiled, walking towards the desk. She crashed into someone.
"Oof. Watch where you're going! Oh hey Cancer," scorpio chuckled.
"H-hi Scorpio," cancer stuttered. "Sorry about crashing into you," she added.
"S'ok Can. I was looking for you guys anyways. We're playing sorry. And you two are in my team, water signs right?" Scorpio grinned.
"Let me just get this book out and I'll come up, you don't have to wait for me," Cancer drifted away.
"Don't worry. We'll wait," Pisces called after her.

"No Taurus,"
"But Virgo!"
"Listen to the Witch Taur. And shut up," Leo said. Taurus stuck his tongue out at the vampire.
"Let's win this thing!" Aquarius whispered to her fellow air signs, Gemini and Libra.
"Already planning it," Gemini grinned.
"Where are the water signs?" Aries asked loudly.
"Looking for Pisces are we?" Gemini teased.
"Not shutting up are we?" Aries countered.
"Shut up both of you," Sagittarius growled.
"Sorry we're late guys," Pisces came into the room. Aries grinned at her. She went pink.
"I need to drop this book off in my room. Start without me," Cancer said.
"You sure?" Scorpio asked her.
"Bullies won't get into my room Scorp," she retorted.
"Bullies?" Aquarius asked.
"It was nothing, right guys?" Pisces piped up, looking at Virgo and Gemini.
"Nope. We got away," Gemini grinned.
"That doesn't make it alright in the first place," Sagittarius said.
"I'm gonna go then we can play sorry," cancer ducked out the room.
"Play sorry?" Taurus smirked.
"No taurus. Don't you even dare," Libra warned. But it was too late. Taurus started blasting the song 'sorry' by Justin Bieber on his phone.
"Turn it off! She meant the game, idiot," Aquarius hit him over the head.
"Meanie," He pouted but turned it off anyway.

"CHEATER!" Leo shouted.
"NO YOU'RE THE CHEATER!" Gemini shouted back.
"YOU'RE BOTH CHEATERS!" Taurus concluded.
"You're all idiots," Scorpio muttered.
"It's just a game guys. Honestly," cancer said.
"Why does it matter if someone cheats? We don't have a prize for the winner or anything," Pisces added.
"THERE'S NO PRIZE?!" Aries shrieked and fell off his chair.
"I'm surrounded by idiots," Sagittarius groaned, massaging her temples.
"Guys... what moon is it tonight?" Aquarius asked timidly.
"Full moon, why?" Virgo frowned. "Wait a minute.."
"It's that time of the month! Except it's different cuz we're werewolves," Gemini joked.
"You guys need to get outside. We can teleport you to a forest," Sagittarius gestured to herself, Virgo, Cancer and Aquarius.
"Good plan, Pisces, want to come? In case someone gets injured, you're as good as healer as I am," Cancer said. Pisces nodded timidly. "Ok," she answered.
"I should make dinner for this lot. Can you handle teleportation alone you three?" Aquarius questioned.
"Yes. I think so. Guys, join hands," Virgo instructed. Capricorn took her hand and cancer took the other one. Scorpio took cancer's, Aries took Scorpio's, Pisces took Aries', Sagittarius took Pisces', Gemini took Sagittarius' and Capricorn took Gemini's with his remaining hand.
"Ianuae Magicae ad nos in silva," the witches chanted. (It translates to teleport us to a forest in Latin btw). Their eyes glowed and they all disappeared. "How long will they be gone?" Aquarius asked nervously.
"They might miss the maths test we have tomorrow," Libra shrugged.
"what maths test?" Leo turned to his girlfriend.
"Y'know, the one to determine what set we're gonna be in," Libra shrugged.
"Nooo!! I HATE MATHS!!" Taurus whined.
"Shut up Taurus," Aquarius glared at him.
"Easy for you to say. You're smart," Taurus answered back. Aquarius' eyes narrowed. "L
"I'll take that as a compliment. Libra, come and help me," Aquarius beckoned the girl to the kitchen.
"You messed that up dude. But she'll love you eventually, I mean, you're mates," Leo patted his clan's leader on the back. "Now let me thrash you at a game of Mario Kart,"

"Oof," Cancer mumbled as she hit the floor.
"Still not got the hang of teleportation Cancer?" Sagittarius laughed and helped her up.
"Wow. We really are in a forest," Pisces looked around the scene, eyes wide.
"It is kinda cool. Need a hand Pi?" Aries chuckled, helping her up.
"Thanks Aries," Pisces blushed, dusting her skirt off.
"Hey. Capricorn?" Virgo asked the boy timidly. His bones were cracking and grey hair was sprouting all over his body. He howled and with one final painful crack he had turned into a werewolf. A silver one with bright green eyes. Scorpio howled and he too, turned into a werewolf, but a black one, also with green eyes. "They're changing," Cancer said fearfully. That they were, Gemini started to turn, then Aries joined in. Soon the four girls had four very large wolves in front of them. Sagittarius had a white and brown one, with blue eyes, pawing at the ground by her feet. "Gemini?" She breathed. The wolf nodded excitedly. Sagittarius laughed and put out a tentative hand to stroke him. He nuzzled her hand affectionately. Pisces was already scratching a brown wolf's ears. "Do you like that Aries?" She giggled. The wolf barked happily. Virgo was stroking the hide of Capricorn, whom looked down at her, actually smiling. But with big teeth. "Do you even brush your teeth?" Virgo raised an eyebrow. Capricorn glared at her then licked her arm. "Eugh," Virgo winced.
"Wow. You're beautiful," cancer lightly touched Scorpio's face. He growled.
"Thank you cancer,"
Cancer stood up in fright. Scorpio was smirking at her. "How are you in my mind?!" She demanded.
"Oh yeah. That.. well, that's for a time in the future," scorpio replied hastily. "We need to have a run, howl a bit, scare some humans, you know, the usual stuff on a full moon,"
"You just made a joke!" Cancer said out loud. "He's in your head as well?" Sagittarius questioned. Virgo and Pisces nodded.
"He won't tell me why," Pisces huffed.
"It's a time for the future," Cancer recited Scorpio's words.
"Ugh. It is technically the future now," Virgo turned to Capricorn hopefully. He snorted then started to run away. Gemini yelped and followed him, Aries following him and Scorpio brought up the rear.
"Wanna play some games in the trees?" Sagittarius asked the others, producing a pack of cards.
"Sure. We can play rummy," Pisces grinned.
"Great idea," Virgo agreed.
"Let's go into a tree then," Cancer laughed.
Sagittarius scrunched up her face like she was concentrated and a flurry of feathers appeared out of her back. Big feathery red wings had grown. She had also pointed ears, like an elf's. Virgo also followed Sagittarius' example and grew great lilac coloured wings. Cancer giggled at Pisces' astonishment and suddenly had big white ones. "Wowzers. I didn't know witches could do that," Pisces said once she had overcome her surprise.
"It's the symbol of us being witches, luckily for us we can put our wings back into our backs and glamour our ears so we can blend in. We still don't really, with our unnatural hair but it hasn't been dyed and so on," Virgo explained.
"I'll carry you," Sagittarius took Pisces' arm.
"No don't worry, I can jump to the top of the tree, super speed, remember?" Pisces grinned and jumped into the branches above. The witches laughed and followed her into the sky.