Chapter 10- quarantine

"OHMYGOD GUYS!" Cancer shrieked. Her fellow zodiacs appeared after around 3-5 seconds.
"You okay can?" Sagittarius breathed heavily.
"No! We have to be quarantined because of Ophichius!" She pouted.
"God dammit!" Leo cried.
"Meh. More cooking," Aquarius shrugged her shoulders.
"But no more outside!" Pisces whined.
"Won't the nammies be suspicious?" Scorpio asked.
"When they email us asking why we're not in class, we reply 'we have a very contagious disease. We will be fine but we can't go anywhere in case of infection, may you send us work?'," Virgo said.
"Just without the asking for work bit," Taurus added.
"Taurus," Aquarius said.
"We're not going to get jobs anyways! We're supernaturals. We don't fit in on normal society. We can't get jobs! I don't even know why we're here!" He said.
"You do know he has a point," Sagittarius mumbled.
"Yeah," Gemini shrugged.
"I wanted to see what the world was like. I had never been outside that forest before now," Cancer shrugged.
"I'm with crab girl," Aries said. Scorpio elbowed him. "Oof," he muttered.
"I never really thought about it that way," Pisces said thoughtfully, ignoring the others and going into a dreamland.
"What if it was a trap and the head teacher is actually the person who paid bail for ophichius and put us all in a dorm together so it'd be easier to kill us all?" Leo asked.
"You're reading too deep Leo," gemini said.
"Yeah," Taurus agreed.
"He might have a point, gem come with me," Virgo demanded, walking off in the direction of her room.
"Um.. okay?" Gemini followed her. Cap growled. "You know virgo has the library in her room right? And the best computer in the dorm. They'll be doing research," sag said.
"They better be," cap glared at the door.
"Werewolves get jealous," Leo teased.
"And protective," Libra chimed in.
"And annoying," Taurus said.
"And shut up," Aries finished.
"Meanie," Leo stuck his tongue out at Aries. "I'm a meanie then huh? I challenge you to a duel," Aries declared.
"I challenge you both to a duel. Blackjack. Let's go," Cancer put her hands on their shoulders. "Werewolves Vs Witches Vs Vampires game night! Card games only!" Sagittarius suggested.
"It's on," Pisces grinned.
"Then let's start," Cancer smirked.
"Oh witches are so gonna win this," Sagittarius grinned.
"Yep we are," Aquarius laughed.

because I don't know how to play blackjack we're going to Gemini and Virgo.

"So why did you drag me in here?" Gemini asked uncomfortably.
"Okay so we need to find ophichius' family, we need their details. You do that whilst I find the head teacher and his assistants pictures and details. We need to see if any of the faces match up," Virgo explained.
"Okay. On it," Gemini pulled the laptop onto his lap and started typing quickly.
"You weren't joking when you said you're a computer whizz," Virgo's eyes widened.
"Hehe, I designed all the tech that we use at home in the pack house to keep out intruders and stuff," Gemini grinned.

Five hours later..

"HOW CAN YOU WIN FIFTY TIMES IN A ROW? WHAT THE HELL?" Aries shouted. Cancer just smiled whilst sag and aqua smirked. "Cancer's the best at card and casino games, her parents made sure that she couldn't lose at any games she played," Sagittarius explained.
"They were worried," Libra said. "I'll take your place now babe," she added, pushing Leo off the chair he was sitting on.
"One more game? You guys don't have any money left though," Scorpio raised his eyebrow.
"I have £1 left!" Aries declared.
"I just started. I'll say £50," libra said.

Soo I think blackjack is a gambling game. I mean it is a card game

"FACE RECOGNITION!" Gemini shouted. Virgo looked over at him. "The head teacher and ophicius' father are the same person," Gemini explained.
"So we played right into a trap?" Virgo asked.
"Yep. Exactly," Gemini sighed.