ꫝꪖρρꪗ ꫝꪖꪶꪶꪮ᭙ꫀꫀꪀ/Sag and Gem's Wedding

Calypso- 2
Hunter and Nash- 3
Ursa- 1
Pisces, Gemini and Cancer- 24
Aries, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Aquarius- 25
————————————————————
"I'm getting married. On Halloween," Sagittarius glared at herself in the mirror.
"If you keep saying it it doesn't mean it won't be true," Aquarius piped up from her bed, flicking through a motorbike magazine.
"But you think I would make a good wife?" Sagittarius crashed onto the bed beside her.
"Yes," Aquarius said without looking up.

"Mama Mama Mama Mama,"
"Yes Hunter sweetheart?"
"Auntie Sagi is getting married today right?"
"Yes,"
"What if the baby comes?"
Cancer started choking on her tea.
"Cancer!?" Scorpio crashed into the kitchen, falling over in the process and crashing his head against a cupboard.
"Scorpio! No running!" Cancer scolded. "Are you okay?" She added as he stood up slowly.
"Yeah. Werewolf healing and strength and stuff," he shrugged. "You okay?" He added.
"Hunter's fault," she continued sipping her tea.
Scorpio turned to look down at his doppelgänger.
"I asked if the baby would come today," his son looked up at him with wide eyes.
It was Scorpio's turn to choke.

"I'm getting married today! Eeep eep eeeeep!" Gemini sang.
"To auntie sagiii!" Calypso giggled with him.
"Calm down you two," Pisces chuckled from where she was brushing her hair.
"But it's a great day! It's Halloween as well!" Gemini grinned.
"On a blue moon no less," Aries said from where he was washing up.
"Exactly! Understand my excitement Pi!" Gemini shook her shoulders.
"Yes. Now go change," she pushed him to the direction of the stairs.

"She's gotten so big," Libra whined as they sat down in the church.
"She's still small Lib. Compared to-,"
"Shh," Libra glared at her husband.
"Okay. Well she'll always be my little girl. Won't you sweetie?" Leo picked up his daughter and cooed.
Ursa bopped him on the nose in response with a tiny hand.

"Taur Taur Taur Taur,"
"Shut up Sag,"
"But Taur!"
"No. Bother Aqua,"
"But I bothered her earlier and now she's putting her make up on,"
"Are you ready?" He looked up from a book of knitting patterns he was reading.
"Planning to make a matching scarf and hat set for you and Aqua?" She teased.
"No! I wanted to make some scarves.. for the kids.. in like their favourite colours y'know?" Taurus blushed bright red.
"You're a great uncle," sag laughed.

And then it was time.
Cancer winced as she sat down into her chair.
"You okay Mama?" Hunter noticed her distress.
"Fine," she bit out.
"Cancer-,"
"It's not about me it's about gem and Sag," she snapped.
Her husband shut up after that.
"Can! Hi!" Gemini waved wildly to his best (female) friend.
She waved back tiredly.
"D'ya think-," but Gemini was cut off as the music started.
His mouth immediately dropped when Zeus came in with Sag on his arm.
Sagittarius looked breathtaking, not that she didn't usually look pretty, but it was a whole new level. Her pink curls were tied in a messy ponytail, bangs framing her face. She had a crown encrusted with red stones instead of a veil, and her dress was quite simple- slim fit with an ombré of white to gold to red right at the bottom. Her sleeves were long and she was holding a bouquet of gold and red flowers. Libra, Virgo and Aquarius were her bridesmaids, following her.
"You look extraordinary," Gemini murmured when the procession reached him and Aries.
"You don't look that bad yourself," Sagittarius kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay are you sure you're okay?" Pisces crossed her arms to look down at Cancer, who was rubbing her stomach and wincing.
"So maybe I might be having contractions," The white haired woman admitted.
"Since when?" Pisces dropped her lemonade cup.
"When the ceremony started," Cancer said quite guiltily. "I didn't want to miss it and ruin their day,"
"SCORPIO! ARIES! VIRGO! HEEEELP!" Pisces shrieked.
"You've had a kid. You don't need to freak out- ugh," she groaned.
"Can are you okay?" Calypso trotted over, the zodiacs hot on her trail.
"Your cousin is coming. It hurts,"
"Imma have another girl cousin! Yay!" Calypso clapped happily.
"I don't want a sister!" Hunter frowned, scrunching up his nose as Scorpio and Aries helped Cancer to her feet.
"Look after Hunter!" Cancer shouted to Taurus.
"And Cal!" Pisces yelled back as she followed her husband, best friend and friend to a car.
"Let's not let this ruin the party! Continue!" Taurus shouted.
"I better get another niece," Libra said. "I need more girls to dress up,"
"You can't put a gender on clothes Lib," Virgo scolded.
"I know, but she'd look soo cute in a pink fairy dress! She'd be Cancer's twin probably so she'd look amazing!" Libra explained.
"Yeah she would," Gemini agreed.
"Nash stop biting me,"
"No,"
"Nash,"
Nash continued to playfully bite his father's finger like a cat.
"Ow!" Capricorn yelped.
"Well I'd like a nephew," Aquarius sipped her vimto.
"Why?" Sagittarius enquired.
"I don't know," The blue-ette shrugged.

Hours passed, and soon only the remaining zodiacs plus children were waiting for the news of their new niece or nephew.
Soon, they arrived back.
Cancer had a small bundle of lilac blankets in her arms and Scorpio had a firm arm around her waist as she appeared.
"This is Luna Artemis Scorpion," she said softly, giving the newborn to Gemini.
"I got another niece! Hey little one! You're gonna love me. I'll make your parents lives a living hell and give you sugar and-,"
"Give the baby to me," Sagittarius demanded.
"Fine. Wife,"
Then everyone laughed.
"Oh! And happy Halloween!" Gemini added.
"Happy Halloween," the kids chorused.

So sorry it's like half an hour late- but pinch punch first day of the month I guess. Hope you liked the chapter. Maybe I'll do another one for bonfire night I don't know. Comment on whether I should or I shouldn't!