Chapter 18- Demi Wolf Uranus

"Let's kill this bitch," Aries growled.
"Maybe not kill," Capricorn reprimanded him. "What about maim?" Gemini piped up.
"Just shut up!" Scorpio growled back, he was wrestling with Uranus.
"Yeah shutting up now," Gemini pounced onto Uranus' arm. Capricorn and Aries joined shortly. Uranus pushed them all off and lunged at Aries. He dodged and gave a nasty burn to the side of the Demi wolf.
Uranus howled and turned around for another attack.
Twenty minutes later, the wolves were scratched and breathing heavily. Uranus was staggered towards them for another attack. Capricorn shifted back into human form and destroyed the earth beneath Uranus with a hand cutting motion. Uranus jumped out the way, onto Gemini who was knocked unconscious by the blow. Uranus gave a big scratch to Gemini's chest and jumped off his unconscious body.
"GEMINI! Okay he's dead," Scorpio shifted and using his powers, made a ball of water which surrounded Uranus. Capricorn punched a load of rocks towards him. Finally, Aries jumped into the air, shifted, and made himself into a human fireball, hurtling towards Uranus.
Uranus swiped at Aries and they both fell. Capricorn used the earth to bind the Demi wolf to the earth and ran over to Gemini. Scorpio leant over Aries and started to heal his scratches.
"Scorp! Is Aries okay?" Cancer and the over witches ran over.
"Yeah I'm good. Ow," Aries opened his eyes.
"I'll go heal Gemini," Cancer drifted away.
"I'll go see if he's okay too," Sagittarius followed her.
"Sit up slowly," Aquarius advised as Aries tried to sit up.
"Are the vampires okay?" He asked.
"Deneb is badass. But she's losing stamina fast," Virgo surveyed the battle.
"Let's go find Ophichius," Aquarius piped up.
"You good Aries?" Scorpio asked his friend.
"Yeah. Go kill that son of a bitch," He answered. Scorpio nodded and he and the two witches ran over to where Ophichius was perched up a tree, surveying the battle ground.

"Gem? Gemini? Wake up this seriously isn't funny," Capricorn poked his friend.
"Is he okay?" Sagittarius fell down onto the ground next to Capricorn. "Cancer?"
"He will be fine," Cancer answered stubbornly as she started healing Gemini's deep cuts.
"I think it's too late already," Capricorn's voice broke.
"No it isn't!" Cancer insisted.
"Can. It is. His chest isn't moving anymore. I think he's gone," Sagittarius swallowed the lump in her throat. Cancer stopped healing her friend, defeated. She started sobbing and then Capricorn joined.
Sagittarius just sat there, no expression on her face but a war in her head. He was gone. Forever.