Chapter 3- bully problem?

Pisces, Gemini, Virgo and Cancer were in the Library at lunch. Aries, Leo, Taurus and Capricorn were on the sports field with other guys, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Libra were by the bleachers with some other girls and Scorpio... was probably killing someone.
"Oh look it's fish girl, nerd boy, grandma and disease," a drawling voice appeared. His friend snickered. "Who are you? Praying on others because you don't feel big and strong?" Virgo retorted. The boy went red in the face and glowered at her. Gemini snorted and his friends turned to him. "What's your name bully boy?" Pisces questioned.
"Yes. I like to know my bully's name," cancer agreed. The bullies all glared at them.
"I'm Cetus. This is Orion. Oh, there's Andromeda and Cassandra," the head bully pointed to two girls.
"Why are you talking to them Cetus?" A girl with obvious dyed ghastly pink hair sashayed her way over to them. "They're polite victims," The guy who was Orion answered.
"Who cares about that?" Andromeda, the dyed pink haired girl snorted.
"True, true," Cetus nodded his head.
"Shall we go?" Pisces whispered to the others. "Sneak into the shadows, vampires can do that, Gemini, you go with Pisces, me and Cancer will crawl around them. We can disguise ourselves pretty well," Virgo instructed.

After school, in the apartment;
Virgo glared at everyone. They were all being lazy. "Hey! Let's get to know each other better! We have to take it in turns to ask a question everyone has to answer," Libra said.
"Great idea. So, everyone, I have a question, how old are you all?" Sagittarius asked.
"17," Pisces, cancer and Gemini said.
"18," Libra, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn, Aquarius and Virgo said.
"Cool. I'm 18," sagi grinned.
"My goo!!" Aries declared. Scorpio and Capricorn rolled their eyes. "What were your parents names?" He asked. "Mine are Ares and Merida," he added.
"Hades and Mulan," Scorpio said.
"Hermes and Cinderella," Capricorn grouched.
"Poseidon and Ariel," Pisces said.
"Hephaestus and Snow White," Taurus said.
"Zeus and Aurora," Sagittarius said.
"Apollo and Rapunzel," Leo said.
"Demeter and Flynn Rider," Virgo said.
"Aphrodite and Aladdin," Libra said.
"Hestia and Peter Pan," Aquarius said.
"Athena and Arthur," Gemini said.
"Artemis and Jack Frost," Cancer said.

A/N- don't judge me! Please.

"Coolio. My go!" Leo grinned. "Okay, who would you prank in this circle?"
"You," Libra said.
"Yeah same," Taurus nodded.
"Yeah," Pisces agreed.
"Aquarius," Sagittarius said.
"Sagittarius," Aquarius said.
"Cancer," Virgo answered.
"Virgo," Cancer said.
"Aries," Gemini said.
"Gemini," Aries said.
"Gemini," Capricorn said.
"Aries," Scorpio said.
"Ha. I would prank Taurus," Leo said.
"Okay move it. My go!" Taurus elbowed Leo. "Okay, what's your favourite food? Mine is blood soup," he grinned.
"Blood milkshakes," Pisces said.
"Blood chocolate," Libra said.
"Blood in general," Leo shrugged.
"Steak," Aries said.
"Giant meatballs!" Gemini said childishly. Capricorn rolled his eyes again. "Chicken," he answered.
"Bacon or pork. Basically pig," Scorpio snorted.
"Spaghetti!" Cancer grinned.
"Salad," Virgo said.
"Pizza!" Sagittarius cheered.
"Burgers," Aquarius said.
"Ok. Now it's my go. What's your life ambition?" Virgo asked.
"To make my pack stronger and give them a Luna, my rightful mate," Scorpio's eyes lingered over cancer as he said this. She blushed. "To travel the world with my mate," Aries grinned, sneaking a glance at Pisces.
"Y'all are so cheesy. To beat Capricorn's highest score on Mario kart," Gemini said.
"To beat cancer at poker, and card games in general," Sagittarius said.
"To help young supernaturals whom don't understand their powers," Cancer said. "And honey, you will never beat me at card games. I am the master," she grinned evilly at Sagittarius. The other witches shuddered. The others looked slightly worried. "Calm down Cance. I want to be a famous chef, in all cuisines, and help feed everyone across the world," Aquarius patted Cancer's shoulder. "I want to rebuild the amazon rainforest," Virgo said.
"That's cool. I want to help animals in zoos and farms who are being treated poorly," Capricorn said.
"I want to sing for charity," Libra said.
"I want to make a world record of the most pranks in one hour," Leo declared dramatically.
"I want to become an Olympic swimmer," Pisces said.
"I just want to give my clan the best life possible, and a female leader," Taurus shrugged.
"Okay. Um. I'll go," cancer said.
And it went on like that for another hour or so. Until...
"What do you mean Shawn Mendes sucks?" Libra gasped. Aquarius looked amused as she looked between her friend and Sagittarius.
"I prefer the Jonas Brothers," Sagittarius shrugged.
"No. I like Ed Sheeran," Virgo disagreed.
"Justin Bieber?" Pisces suggested innocently. Sagittarius and Aquarius gave her disgusted looks. Cancer just sat next to them, laughing silently as the boys ignored them and talked about something very 'manly'. Strictly come dancing. "Come on, they broke up! Not married anymore!" Gemini told Taurus.
"I swear Kevin and-,"
"No. They got a divorce last year idiot," Aries rolled his eyes.
"Honestly. You said you were a fan!" Leo scoffed.
"Well, Janette and Aliãz (I need help. How do you spell his name?) got married last year," Capricorn piped up.
"Yeah. I've been waiting for them to tie the knot for ages!" Scorpio stretched. "So, did you like Kelvin and Oti?"
"No. I felt so bad for the other guy, because of a stupid injury this guy appears and is amazing!" Gemini fumed.
"It was sooo annoying!" Leo agreed.
"Ugh. Don't get me started," Taurus shook his head.
"Yeah. I love Karim!" Aries whined.
"He was really nice and so modest. I wanted him to win," Capricorn grouched.
"Everyone did Cap. Everyone did," Scorpio sighed.

A/N: let's explain their parents' names.
I have a GCSE in classics and I'm getting an A Level in it. I know about the gods. I know who's who and everything. I also love Disney. I just thought it'd be fun if I mixed with the names and stuff. They're not the actual characters/gods, they're characters inspired by them. Thank you.