Chapter 25- the secrets

"So V found the book? As in THE book?" Aries asked.
Capricorn nodded.
"We're in deep crap," Aries collapsed onto Scorpio's bed. Gemini patted his shoulder.
"Yeah we are. They're all gonna hate us! Wait- do the vampires know?" Gemini asked.
"I'll go find Taurus," Scorpio slammer the door behind him once he left.
"Hey Scorp are you-,"
"Fine," Scorpio rushed past Cancer who frowned after him.

"Wait V found the book?" Taurus groaned.
"Do the other Vamps know?" Aries asked.
"Erm Lib and Leo do. Pi, even though she's my second in command, I haven't told her," he winced.
"Great none of our mates know and now V is gonna spill and they're going to feel really betrayed," Gemini groaned.
"Recap: They're gonna find out if we don't mark them within three months of meeting we're gonna die and also that they're gonna have to have a tattoo that represents us somewhere on their body?" Aries rubbed his temples.
"Yeah. Libra has a small sun behind her ear," Taurus ran a hand through his hair.

"He just passed right by you? No hi or anything?" Aquarius frowned as she and cancer convened at the dinner table, both with a mug of tea in their hands.
"Yeah. I don't know what's wrong," she sighed and sipped her tea.
"I might be able to shed some light onto the subject," Virgo entered the room, looking grim and followed by the other girls.
"What is it?" Aquarius raised her eyebrows.
"They have to mark us within three months of meeting or they die," Virgo said dramatically.
"But we've known them for more than three months," Sagittarius piped up.
"She means as in get together," Pisces said.
"Oh. Can how long-?" Virgo turned to her friend, who looked slightly sick.
"Almost three months," cancer answered.
"What else does it say V?" Pisces leant over Sagittarius.
"We get a tattoo that represents them somewhere on our body. Lib? Care to explain?" They all turned to Libra who looked ill.
"I- I have a sun behind my ear," she said, and to prove it, she brought her hair away from her ear.
"Holy wow," Sagittarius said.
"What do you think we'll have?" Aquarius asked thoughtfully.
"I don't know," Virgo shrugged.

Hey everyone! Please comment on what you think the girl's tattoos should be because I have no ideas or anything.