Chapter 26- confrontation

^ Libra's tattoo

"BOYS!"
The four werewolves and two vampires looked up at Sagittarius' shout.
"Your girlfriend is mad," Leo patted Gemini on the back.
He gulped.
"GET OUT HERE!" Sagittarius shouted again.
"Let's go," Aries stood up and ushered everyone out Scorpio's room.

When they got to the common room, five of the girls were standing up and Libra sat on the sofa, looking nervous.
Leo joined her shortly.
"Capricorn! It has nearly been three months. Why have you not told me?" Virgo jabbed Capricorn in the chest.
"I-," he gulped.
"We didn't want to overwhelm you. You found out you're our soulmates, then we had to fight Ophichius, there hasn't really been enough time," Scorpio said softly.
"But you might die," cancer sniffled.
(I know Cancer readers who read this hate it when cancer is portrayed as emotional- but I'm a cancer and I'm hella emotional and I cry at anything)
"We were going to tell you soon. Then V found the book," Aries admitted.
"Mark us. Mark us now," Pisces said suddenly. The boys looked at her with surprised expressions.
"It hurts," Taurus said.
"But if you don't you'll die," Aquarius raised an eyebrow.
"If you're sure, we will do it but we may hurt you," Capricorn said.
The girls looked at each other before nodding.
"We're ready," they said determinately.
"Okay... erm... me and Cap go into my room, Ari and pi go into Ari and Leo's room, can and Scorp go into Scorp's room, gem and Sagi go into Gem's room and Taur and Aqua go into Taur and Cap's room?" Virgo suggested.
The others nodded mutely.
Then they walked away.

This one is short! I'm sorry!
And I do apologize for the
next chapter- if you commented on a tattoo you wanted the girls to have I don't know if I did it or not, I just chose tattoos that I felt symbolized the guys.