Chapter 12- meeting the werewolves

"So... who else is in your pack?" Virgo asked Scorpio as they trudged up to the small town.
"Cap's little brother, an old man, and two mated women," Scorpio counted on his fingers.
"What are their names?" Cancer pressed.
"Um Cap's brother is called Lynx, the old man is called Horologium, and the women are called Auriga and Antlia," Scorpio said.
"Cool," Virgo said.
"Hey! CAPRISUN!" A little boy with the same silver hair as Capricorn ran over and enveloped his legs in a hug.
"don't call me that Lynx," Capricorn grouched, picking up his little brother.
"Lynx get back here!" A woman shouted. A brown skinned black headed woman with emerald green eyes was running over.
"That's Antlia," Scorpio whispered to Virgo and Cancer. They nodded.
"Where did Crux, Cygnus and Lyra go?" Another woman, blonde and quite pale with soft hazel eyes walked over.
"And that's Antlia's mate Auriga," Scorpio said.
"Where's Horo Ant?" Capricorn asked. Antlia glared at him. "In his hut looking at smoke. Are you witches?" She turned to Virgo and Cancer. They nodded.
"He's always wanted to meet witches! I'll show you to his hut," Antlia brightened.
"Okay. What about vampires?" Virgo asked.
"Yeah. If they were nice," Antlia's face darkened.
"Where did Pi go?" Cancer looked around. Pisces came from a hut with Cygnus and crux on her arms and Aries following carrying Lyra.
"She's a vampire!" Antlia hissed.
"She's a good vampire. Look at her playing with the kids," Virgo said. Antlia's face softened as Pisces laughed with the three toddlers and Aries.
"Sorry. But a vampire killed my brother," Antlia murmured.
"That's understandable. But one person isn't the same as their whole race," Cancer said thoughtfully.
"Exactly," Virgo agreed.
"Pisces! Come over here! There's someone we want you to meet!" Cancer called to her friend. Pisces looked up and jogged over. "Hi! I'm Pisces," she put out her hand to Antlia.
"I'm Antlia," she said softly and took Pisces' outstretched hand.
"Can we meet horologium now?" Virgo asked curiously.
"Yes. Let's go, come on Pisces," Antlia smiled at the vampire. Pisces raised an eyebrow in confusion but tagged along anyways.

"We heard about Ophichius getting out. What are we going to do?" Auriga asked Scorpio.
"We'll have to make better defences," Scorpio said.
"But Gemini isn't here," Auriga frowned.
"Virgo's smart," Capricorn said.
"Could we ask the witches to make a barrier to aid us?" Auriga questioned.
"I don't want to ask that much of them, but if we have to, we will ask," Scorpio grouched.
"They can handle it Scorp," Aries came over with all four of the kids.
"Can we play with the girls?" Lynx asked.
"When they get back maybe. You'll have to ask them," Scorpio answered, tickling her underneath her chin. She giggled and swatted his hand away.

"So... what are we doing about Ophichius and his family?" Virgo asked at dinner. The older wolves looked at each other. "We were wondering if you could help us with a better defensive system," Aries said, feeding the Cygnus some pasta.
"We could make a protective dome," cancer suggested.
"But it won't be too powerful, we'll have to do the spell again after three days," Virgo said.
"We can do it V. Don't worry," cancer assured her. Virgo sighed.
"Very well. We'll start after dinner," she said.
"Thank you both so much," Antlia grinned.
"Will you be okay?" Scorpio asked.
"We should be," Cancer shrugged.
"Should be?" Pisces turned from where she was feeding Crux.
"We will be fine," Virgo said firmly.
"Okay," Capricorn said uncertainly.

Okay that was a shorter chapter than normal but I'm going to now take it in turns, one chapter we'll see Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Aries and the other werewolves and in another we'll see Libra, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini and the other vampires.
Oh and here are the pictures for the other characters:

Vampires-

Werewolves-

Werewolves-