Chapter 28- goodbye

The months had flown by, and it was soon
graduation day.
They got their diplomas, and quickly went back into the dorm room to pack up their things.
"I'm going back with Taur, Lib and Leo," Aquarius told Sagittarius as they packed up the kitchen.
"What? No!" Sagittarius pouted.
"Hey, we can still see each other," Aqua put a hand on her shoulder.
"But it won't be the same! You're my sister whether you like it or not!" Sag declared.
"You're being cheesy now," Aqua deadpanned. Sagittarius stuck a tongue out at her in an act of maturity.
"I'll miss this place," Pisces said.
"Yeah. We made some great memories," Cancer grinned. The vampire nodded and taped up a box. "Oh I forgot to ask, how did you find twilight?" She asked.
Cancer grimaced. "I personally thought it described things in detail which didn't need to be described and that Bella didn't have any personality. Like at all, Edward this Edward that, but you're entitled to your opinions," she shrugged.
Pisces laughed. "For once, the film is better then the book,"
Cancer nodded in agreement.
"Oh and for the record, Cedric is way better then Edward," she added. Pisces grinned and they fist bumped.
"HA I WIN! IN YOUR LOSER FACES!" Gemini screeched.
Leo, Aries and Taurus glared at him. "Let's attack," Taurus said.
The three boys piled on top of Gemini.
"Idiots," Virgo sighed from where she was packing up random things dotted around the dorm room.
"Guys please stop fighting," Libra tried to pull her boyfriend off of Gemini.
"Looking forward to seeing Lynx?" Scorpio asked as he and Capricorn cleared out the bathroom.
"I have no idea," the Beta admitted. "He's a complete pain, but the only biological family I have,"
Scorpio made a noise of understanding.

"Bye bye college!" Leo waved as they crossed through the school gates.
"Bye school," Gemini chirped.
"Let's go then. You okay teleporting by yourself Aqua?" Taurus asked.
"Yeah I'll be fine," Aquarius gripped his hand.
"Okay. Let's go," Sagittarius clapped.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since an update and for the short chapter, I have no idea what should come next for the Zodiacs, should I complete the book, do a time skip? Please comment what you think I should have the zodiacs doing next! I love reading your comments and knowing what you think of this story.