Chapter 17- Auntie Hera

"Let's fight the b*st*rds," Sagittarius growled, igniting a flame in her palm.
"Language," Gemini tutted as he shifted into his wolf form, a hurricane suddenly surrounded his tail. Aquarius spread her witch wings and flew up into the air. "We're ready now right?" Leo piped up, also igniting a flame in his hand like Sagittarius. Libra, like the other air signs made herself fly, but with clouds whilst Taurus summoned two rocks that hung in the air behind him. Suddenly, a bright light appeared and a mass of tangled limbs appeared at their feet. Pisces sat up, holding her head. "Well that was fun. Hi guys," she smiled, slowly getting up then helping Aries stand.
"What are you doing here?" Libra asked.
"We left the werewolves in our house in the secret spot. Then we decided to come see if we could help you," Virgo explained as Capricorn helped her up.
"Then get ready. They're close," Taurus warned. The other witches, Virgo and Cancer, sprouted their witch wings and hung in the air beside Libra, Aquarius and Sagittarius whilst Pisces summoned a big wave of water which hung in the air above her. Aries transformed into his wolf form and set his tail on fire, whilst Capricorn too transformed and huge chunks of earth surrounded his own tail, then scorpio too, transformed into his hulking wolf with water surrounding his tail. They were ready.

Uranus turned into a half wolf half man, being in his Demi wolf state, Hera suddenly had wings, Deneb had twin stakes she was twirling around her fingers and ophichius held a crossbow. "Looks like all of them are there," Uranus growled.
"Let's destroy them all," Ophichius glared and started running and firing crossbow bolts. His family followed.

"It's aunt Hera," Sagittarius raises an eyebrow at the old witch flying towards them.
"Is she still mad your dad fell in love with your mum and our mums liked their new sister-in-law?" Aquarius asked, amused.
"Seems like it," Virgo said.
"I liked auntie Hera," Cancer pouted.
"She got overtaken by spite after her daughter was born," Virgo informed the others.
"She had a major crush on Zeus," Aquarius said as Hera was suddenly swept up in a windstorm.
"Yeah she even married the jerk down there after my parents got married then immediately had Ophichius," Sagi nodded as she directed a lightning bolt at her aunt.
"Apparently Uranus was made a Demi-wolf by accident by Hades, Scorpio's dad," Cancer piped up. Hera got covered in a wave.
"THAT'S IT YOU UNGRATEFUL NIECES!" Hera shouted and a huge beam of light came right towards the four witches.
"Duck!" Aquarius pulled Sagittarius.
"Quack?" Sagittarius made a face.
"That hurts. Don't touch it it burns you," Virgo winced at her burnt flesh on her arm.
"I can heal you," Cancer offered.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Aqua and Sagi are strong, I'm sure they can take our evil aunt," Cancer smiled, putting out her hands and started to heal Virgo's marred flesh.
"Just you two and me now is it?" Hera barked as she sent some glowing orbs towards Aqua and Sag, who both ducked very ungracefully.
Hera suddenly sent a streak of light towards cancer and Virgo, who quickly scattered and fell out the air and landed on the ground. "Oof. My butt hurts," Virgo said wincing as she flew upright again.
"Yeah," cancer agreed, rubbing her burnt arm. "Let's fight her properly now!" She added, summoning a huge wave of water which hit Hera head on. "I'll add some rocks!" Virgo smiled.
"Ooh and heat it up a little," Sagittarius grinned evilly.
"Maybe even a little whirlpool," Aquarius chirped. Hera was soon out cold on the ground. The witches turned to see the others.

A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter, I'm not exactly great at writing battle scenes so this may of been a bit fast so sorry.
My cat as a kitten above because I love him.