Chapter 23- Back at college

"YES WE CAN FINISH COLLEGE AND GRADUATE!" Sagittarius cheered as they teleported back into their dorm room.
"Throwing a graduation cap in the air is on my bucket list," Aquarius said.
"You have a bucket list?" Libra raised an eyebrow.
"I started it yesterday," she answered.
"What do you have on it?" Taurus moved closer to his girlfriend.
"Words,"
"Aqua,"
"Well you'll see. Methinks this won't be our first adventure,"
"HEAVY BOX HEAVY BOX!"
"Gemini!" Sagittarius rushes over to the air werewolf and helped him with one of the boxes holding electronics (their video games). "Thanks Sagi," he grinned as they put it down. He kissed her swiftly then moved to his bedroom.
"Aw," Libra cooed as Aquarius and Taurus made fake gagging noises.
"Eek put me down! ARIES!" Pisces squealed loudly as Aries rushed into the room, carrying Pisces in his arms and laughing maniacally.
"Couple goals," Cancer mused as Scorpio looped an arm around her waist as they appeared from the kitchen.
"Lib,"
"Hey Lee,"
"Do you wanna go on a date?" The blonde asked nervously.
Libra looked quite taken aback then beamed. "I'd honestly love to!" She grinned.
"great! Let's go!" He took her hand and they ran out the door.
"How long have they been together?" Aquarius asked.
"Since they met, years ago, when they were 12," taurus answered.
"Six years ago? Wow," cancer spaced out.
"They are mates, bonded for life," Scorpio pointed out.
"I'm just amazed she managed to stand him without getting hurt in one of his accidental explosions," She shrugged.
"She probably has. But hey, she loves him, and he loves her," Taurus shrugged.
"Okay enough with gooey lovey stuff. What should we do first?" Sagittarius interrupted.
"Watch a movie?" Gemini appeared by her shoulder.
"Well I was wondering if Aqua wanted to go on a date with me tonight," Taurus said.
"Ooh I'd love to! Lessgo!" Aquarius squealed and they left the dorm room.
"So... elena of avalor?" Gemini asked.
"Yes! Then Scooby doo and Tom & Jerry," Cancer grinned.
Gemini nodded and they left their significant others and into the lounge.
"I'm going to read a book," Scorpio said plainly and left Sagittarius.
"And I'm going... to.. sleep?" Sagittarius frowned as she headed towards her bedroom.

Good day to you all! Hope you've had a spiffing day!
I sound way too British
Meh.
Hope you enjoyed the small chapter! I'm just really tired and it's like 12:00am and surprisingly I want to sleep, so.. short chapter!
So... If you want to request anything for this book, please do comment! I love hearing back from you all!
That was a really long note.
Meh.
I think I like saying meh.
Meh.