Chapter 14- video call

"Okay... so... um... what was the spell again?" Cancer questioned. Virgo rolled her eyes.
"Just follow my lead," she said. Cancer nodded. Virgo took cancer's hand and took her to the edge of the werewolf hamlet.
"What are they doing?" Cygnus asked Pisces. "Putting up a barrier so the bad guys can't come get us," Pisces explained.
"Cool! They're magic!" Crux grinned from Aries' shoulders.
"Yeah, they're witches, which is why they don't have dyed hair like pisces," Aries nodded.
"Is it that noticeable?" Pisces turned to him.
"Well... you're not a witch and turquoise isn't a normal hair colour," Aries said bluntly. Pisces rolled her eyes and blushed.
"stop flirting," lynx said. Lyra snorted.
"Well done Lynx," cap whispered, high fiving his little brother.
"Did cap teach you that word?" Aries raised an eyebrow. Lynx nodded ecstatically.
"He said if they were arguing that meant they were flirting and I had to say stop it because it's annoying," lynx explained. Aries shot fire from his finger onto cap's head.
"Aries! Jeez! I was teaching him!" Cap groaned, putting out the fire on his head.
"Hush. They need to concentrate," Auriga said. They immediately shut up and looked at the two witches.
"Why did you tell your brother to do that anyways?" Scorpio asked Capricorn.
"I wanted to see their reactions. I mean they are destined to be together and they do fight like a married couple," cap shrugged.
"And here I thought you were mature," Scorpio muttered.
"When I want to be," Cap grinned. Scorpio rolled his eyes and his gaze went on the two witches. Virgo dropped her arms and let go of Cancer's hand. "That should do it. We'll do it again in three days or so," she said briskly.
"Cool. Now we have something to show you," Scorpio said. Cancer raised an eyebrow. Scorpio took her hand and they went into the hall. The others followed. "Ooh what's this room?" Pisces questioned, looking around the room. It was a soft blue, with a navy sofa in the centre and a TV on the wall. "This," Scorpio said, pressing a button on the TV "is the room where we keep in contact with the others," he said as the screen turned on. "Um what's going on?" A voice asked from the screen. It moved, revealing Taurus' black jumper. "Hey Taur!" Pisces grinned.
"Pisces? Pi? Hey!" He grinned. "I see you!" He added.
"Great!" Pisces answered enthusiastically. Aries growled lowly. Scorpio snorted. "Hey Sagi! Aqua! It's been weird, no explosions. Yet," cancer waved to her friends.
"Pity. Aries, you disappoint me," Sagittarius said dramatically.
"I'll get to it with the kids," Aries grinned.
"Don't you dare," Scorpio growled at him.
"You know he won't listen," Virgo crossed her arms and sat down onto the floor. Capricorn slid down next to her. "Hey Gem, what's new?" He greeted.
"Sag got assaulted by young werewolves," the air sign answered. Pisces laughed loudly. Everyone looked at her. "Oh um... hehe?" She scratched the back of her neck nervously. Aries chuckled.
"Honestly when are they gonna get together?" Capricorn muttered to cancer and Virgo.
"It's getting exhausting honestly. Maybe we should see if we can meddle. Nothing else to do. I'm bored," cancer shrugged.
"Good idea," Virgo nodded.
"Helloooo!!" Aquarius waved.
"Hey aqua!" Pisces grinned.
"So tell us more about this assault," Scorpio leant back on the sofa. Sagittarius glared at him. "We were playing tag then they hanged up on Sagi and sat on her. It's was hilarious and aqua took like a million pictures," Gemini smirked. Sagittarius punched his arm.
"Another two that are dancing around each other, it's exhausting," Capricorn whispered. Virgo nodded. "What about aqua and Taur?" She asked.
"That's annoying too," cancer agreed.
"We can all hear you, you know that right?" Leo asked.
"Well it might get something into the air," Virgo muttered.
"Um... how have you guys been? How are my brothers?" Pisces asked.
"PiPi! We're here!" Castor appeared on the screen, scrambling up Gemini.
"Gemmy!" Crux cried, climbing up Aries. Cygnus clambered up Capricorn and sat down on his head.
"Hey you two!" Gemini waved. Castor almost fell off his head. Pollux climbed up Leo and high fives his brother. "Hey guys!" Pisces grinned at her brothers. "Bothering Leo and Gemini I see,"
"Hey Gemmy! These people are really really nice!" Cygnus waved.
"Are they? They were never nice to me," Gemini said dramatically.