"what are you doing talking to potter" draco asked just before i got to him. and we started walking to divination.

"they where just asking about my summer" i said

"did you tell them-" he said quickly, in a worried voice.

"no! no!"

"good" he said

"anyway, why didn't you go to potions"

"i had to do something" he said as he pulled me to the corner of the corridor. students walking past us.

"what did you have to do?" i asked

"can you just shut up" he said as he stepped closer to me. so close i was trapped between his tall figure and the wall behind me.

"can you just shut up and kiss me" he spoke in a low deep voice

with that my lips touched his and we started to kiss each over. it wasn't a deep kiss as students where still walking past. slowly the kiss grew but i didn't care.

"i've been waiting to do that" he broke the kiss and whispered

i let out a little laugh and kissed him again.

he was kissing me with passion and lust. like he was craving me. and i was craving him just as much. his lips went from my lips to my neck. and he felt soooo good. but we are in public.

"draco! people are staring" i laughed

"let them" he said

i laughed and he continued

"seriously we gonna be late" i said

"fine! but you owe me! i don't know how long i can go with out tasting you again" he smirked.

i felt butterflies in my stomach. merlin i wanted him so bad!right here!

we made our way to divination, surprisingly on time. divination went quick. the rest of day dragged though. i couldn't stop thinking about draco through out the whole day. he kept staring at me and whispering little comments in my ear. or sending me letters across the classroom.

we are know on our way to DADA our last lesson. we are five minutes late because decided he wanted to go to the astronomy tower before hand.

as i walked through i felt dracos hand on my lower back.

"draco!!!" i laughed as we walked in causing a few students heads to turn our way.

"i can't control myself" he laughed

"you're late" snape spoke as we walked in

"sorry" i said and again i felt dracos hand on my lower back

i slapped him as we took a sit at the back of the class.

"10 points from slytherin" snape spoke

we got started with reading our books, so far the lesson is going good. that was until i felt dracos hand on my thigh.

his hand very slowly got higher and higher. his hand is under my skirt now. i started to think about how badly i craved his touch. all i wanted to do was go back to my dorm with draco. my mind was no longer in snapes class room, it was somewhere much dirtier.

i rested my hand on my chin trying to contain myself as his hand go higher. before i let his hand get any higher i quickly grabbed his hand. i held his hand on mine.

"not here" i glared at himself he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"i want you so badly" he whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

"once this stupid lesson ends i'm taking you to my dorm." he said "and i'm going to fuck your so good"

i'm now uncontrollably shaking my leg. trying my best not to slam my lips on to his right here.
my mind was now going crazy with inappropriate thoughts.

"can this lesson hurry up and end then" i smiled

he slightly laughed, like he couldn't wait and he was happy that i felt the same way.

-

after a long hour of waiting. snape finally ended the lesson and dismissed us. i grabbed my things so quick. the second i threw my bag other my shoulder draco grabbed my arm and we left almost immediately.

"yo where you going" we heard blaise shout but we ignored him and continued walking fast to his room.

we arrived at his room and he shut the door behind me and slammed his lips onto mine. causing my back to crash onto the door. he threw his bag and my bag fell from my shoulder.

draco took his robe of and then mine. i started to unbutton his shirt. i pulled it of off him unable to wait any longer. he pushed me back against the door. this time harder. he unbuttoned my shirt and ripped it off.

it was like we where both predators and each other where our prey. kissing each other with such violent and a force. but the good kind. draco seemed more dominant, i liked it though.

he took his trousers of and pulled my skirt of. he picked me up without braking the kiss and took me over to his bed. he crawled on top of me and and started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys as his lips kissed me down my chest. kissing me all the way down to my lower stomach. causing me to arch my back in pleasure.

he came back up to my face and kissed me once more.

"are you sure" he asked

"more than sure"

he smirked evilly.

"now hurry up" i begged

and he did he slid my underwear of and slid into me. causing me to gasp in pleasure as i felt him enter me.

he continued to enter me and i felt him hold my hand and lift it behind my head, squeezing my hand as he entered me.

i was about to reach my climax and he realised i was close

"not yet, princess" he whispered with a smirk on his face

he continued to enter me as i tried to hold myself back.

"please" i begged

"now" he sighed as he also reached his climax

he fell on to me breathing heavily.

"wow" i smiled looking at him

"we should do that more" he said

"definitely"