003

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

Today, my first day at Hogwarts and still I don't want to go. But I know as well as everyone that I have no choice. Mother woke me at seven this morning but somehow it's just gone eight and I still lay in bed. Lazily, I force myself out of bed. I put on a black skirt with a pair of fishnet tights. I wore a buttoned-up white shirt with the top four buttons undone, I also put on a black cardigan over it. I put a few necklaces on and finally put on a pair of black boots.

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Here is an idea of what Zelia wore.

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈Here is an idea of what Zelia wore

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I brushed my hair out and put on some eyeliner and mascara, not caring enough to make myself look decent. No dought they will hate me with or without makeup.

"Zelia, goodness what's taking you so long? the train leaves at 9" my mum stormed through my door.

"Relax! I'm ready" I sighed, leaving my bathroom, closing the door behind me. Mother hurriedly walked ahead of me. And with one final look at my room, I spotted Tia sitting on the balcony, her black silky fur shining in the sun and her bright green eyes looking at me. I closed my bedroom door and caught up to mother.

"Your father is waiting for you," mother told me, "he isn't pleased about waiting"

No, he definitely wasn't pleased about waiting for me. He had a cigarette between his lips and certainly wasn't his first. His eyes looked up to me and my mother as we walked down the stairs.

"Ready?" he questioned me.

"Yes father"

He held out his hand and we apparated. I felt my feet lift off of the ground and a rush of air swirling around my body. I always hated apparating. In seconds we landed in a corner of the train station. Just by platform nine and three quarters.