040

zelia's pov

1st of September came quicker than i thought. probably because i've been having the best time with daphne! although i keep getting flashbacks of what happened but i try my best not to think about it. keeping busy helps, that's why me and daphne have gone out and done something everyday! apart from night when i'm left to my thoughts. when the world is so quiet but my mind is so loud. every night i go back to the basement, the cell. remembering every torturing moment.

anyway me and daphne are about to araparate to king cross satiation. i said thank you to daphnes parents for letting me stay and helping me. i never told them the real reason i needed to stay their and i'm so thankful they did.

my father hasn't made any sort of move or tried to contact me. i don't even know if he is looking for me or not. which only means he is planning something and i hope i never find out. i've been so worried about my mother and what she has had to go through. i feel terrible but i don't have a choice. i hope she understands.

"okay, are you ready" daphne says holding my hands.

"ready as ever" i respond

and with that, our feet are lifted from the ground and we spin through thick air, so quick that before i know it we have landed on the ground again. we landed at 9 3/4 and saw loads of parents and students saying their goodbyes.

we walk through the crowds making our way to the train. we put our bags on and walk into the train. making are way to the slytherin carriage. i can feel my heart beating in my chest as we get closer, thinking about draco. exited to see him. i haven't seen him in weeks. i missed his touch, his smell and the way it feels to be around him. i missed it. i miss the way i felt safe whenever he was around.

daphne was walking in front of me and we finally got to the cabin door. she slid it open and walked through. i didn't see him straight away but i caught him looking at me. he was sat one side with blaise and ugh! pansy opposite him. daphne squeezed next to blaise and draco stood up, letting me sit in the inside.

we didn't say anything to each other at first, after i sat down he looked at me and smiled. looking me up and down. fuck the way he made me feel nervous under his gaze. the way he was sat there, with his head rested in his hands. the way his hair messily hung over his forehead. the way he looked so god damn attractive in that black suit. made me feel butterflies everywhere. but there was something off. i couldn't quite put my finger on it. he looked..... tired? he seemed a little on edge.

"doing okay" he asked quietly

"yeah" i smiled "are you"

he put his hand on mine which was resting on my lap.

"i'm good" he said

i smiled in response. he smiled too but it soon dropped from his face once pansy opened her mouth.

"why are you too so lovey dovey" she said in a smug voice

draco scoffed but i wasn't going to let her get away with being so rude to me this year!

"none of you're business" i said

"i think it is my business as draco is my ex" she said with a sarcastic smile at the end.

i was taken back by her words. i don't know why but it made me so angry. i knew that they had a thing but i didn't actually know that they where ever together like that.

"shut it parkinson" draco said lowly

"awh! come on malfoy i know you miss me"

draco shook his head annoyed