018

Zelia's pov

"No"

"Is that you're father"

The second I saw my father walk in behind dumbledore, I felt my body go cold all over. a good night now gone to shit. Draco still has his arms around me and my hands are still over his shoulders.

If my father was here that means something had happened or is going to happen. I was scared. I've only ever been scared of one person and that is my father.

My father then saw me and he just stared blankly at me. the hall went silent, music still playing, was the only sound. I pulled my hands down from Draco's shoulders. He noticed my uncomfortableness and he held one of my hands. Everyone's eyes were on me, and my father.

"Zelia, darling. Come here" he said in his cold deep voice.

Shivers all over my body. I felt my hairs rising. My heart pounding.

"Are you okay" I heard Draco say quietly in my ear, he was stood behind me now, still holding my hand.

"I'll be fine," I said as I walked forward toward my father, my hand slowly letting go of Draco's.

As I walked I saw stares from Harry, Hermione and Ron. looking at me with fear and worried looks. Hermione gave me a small smile like she was sorry for me.

The second I got to my father he took my hand and dragged me out. I didn't dare look back. My father was now walking fast done the hall, holding my arm tightly.

"Where are we going? Why are you here" I managed to say. Breathing loud and heart beating fast.

"I'll explain once we are safe"

"Wh-are we not safe here"

"NO," he yells, stopping and turning around to face me. towering me. "We are not! Let me guess Bel has been trying to contact you? correct?"

"Y-yes"

"He needs to get out of you're head! You're weak when he's there! Some people know this and those people who want you dead!"

"The ministry," I ask.

"No this isn't the ministry! This is worse. These people are known as dark wizards who do the devils biding"

"B-Bel?"

"Yes! They knew that this ball was happening and they thought it be a perfect time to kill you"

"Luckily Dumbledore and Snape found out about this and as soon as they realised, Snape contacted me"

That's why Dumbledore was looking at me all night. Could he have not told me or cancel the ball?

"What were they planning"

"Luckily we will be gone before we find out"

What!? If something is happening I won't leave my friends here. A loud boom came from the hall.

"Wha-what was that" I stutter turning back.

"We need to go" he walks forward but I'm still looking at the hall. Tears in my eyes. Fear consuming me. "NOW" he drags me.

But as we walk forward, four men are stood in front of us. All wands were drawn.

"Wand out!" my father yells, but I've left it at my dormitory.

"I don't have it"