001

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I was wandering through my home, strolling through the long castle-like hallways. My home was grand. I have always been provided with the best of the best. It's my families dignity and, if I dare say, arrogance. The Salmeris's are always used to receiving the best.

Year's of Generations and we are yet to be called weak or vulnerable. I however believe that there is more to life than being the best and receiving the best. I may have expensive silks and diamond jewels but money and fortune, definitely does not by happiness.

You see there comes a price with this lifestyle. There are rumours and the Salmeris family has been hated for many years. There are beliefs of my Grandfather being this evil devil. I never knew him, he died when I was two years old and I have no memory of him at all.

The people of the wizarding world fear us like we are demons but are too afraid to do anything to us. We have to hide ourselves in silly cloaks when we go out. We mostly get stares but there is always the odd insult thrown our way.

My mother, Tatia, ignored them. It's not that she's afraid to snap back, no she is the most fearless woman I know. It's her heart that defeats her. Her heart is made of nothing but pure kindness. My father however is different. His heart is nothing but black, that is if he has a heart at all.

My father, Karl, encouraged me to kill, to be ruthless. He taught me how to use the Cruciartus curse. Taught me that being cruel was good. He told me about my Grandfather, Bel. He worshiped the man. I used to too, but now I hate him. As I grew up I was able to get a piece of my own mind and became more like my sweet mother.

But a piece of my father still remained in me. His crawl ways taught me to always stand up for myself, to never let anyone walk over me. I used to love my father but now I don't. He never loved me, only loved the idea of me, creating an evil spawn to maintain the families name.

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I was now at the piano stroking my cat, bored as per usual. As big as this house is there is never anything to do. I would love to spend my free time with friends but my father didn't allow me to have friends or to leave the house with him knowing. He said it was dangerous and I hate to admit it but that was true.

But I never did follow the rules.

I mostly spent my time walking in the forest, a large forest where our house lay in the middle. Sometimes I would sneak out and sometimes I would ask to go on a walk. It depended on my father's mood.